•20 plus years of work experience with Petrochemical plants, Refinery Downstream projects, Oil and Gas , Pipelines, Construction of EPC projects at Kuwait, India and Canada
•Worked for Petrochemical plants, Oil and Gas, Pipelines, Gathering stations, Construction of EPC projects, planning, installations, commissioning, start up, Maintenance, and turnaround
•Worked closely with Project management and construction groups for punch listing, system walkthrough’s, handover and acceptance of system
Mechanical Engineering Bachelors Degree
Mechanical Engineering Diploma Engineering College, India
Millwright licensing: Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities, Canada
Coordinator Oct 2006 and continue
Apotex Inc. – Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Project value over CAD 3 Billion)
• Responsible for safe and smooth operation and maintenance of process equipments, packaging systems, automated warehouse systems, material handling and logistic functions
• Ensure day to day maintenance, Preventive maintenance are completed as scheduled
• Maintenance and coordination of automated system and material handling equipments
including cranes, conveyor systems and packaging
• Update, create and review notifications and work orders using SAP.
• Management of Preventive maintenance work orders and confirm maintenance plan
schedules on SAP.
• Planning, Evaluation and analysis of work, cost, downtime and material on SAP
• Participate and involvement with project team for upcoming project execution and planning.
• Coordinate and planning of shutdown activities, parts managements.
• Preparation of training documents and plans.
• Demonstrated in-depth knowledge and application of GMP’s, safety, and operation management
March 1997-May 2006
EQUATE Petrochemical Co. (PIC -Dow Chemical-USA JV) Kuwait location (Project value US $ 5 Billion)
• Construction, installation, commissioning and start up Petrochemical project which is a downstream project of KNPC Refinery (Ahmadi and Shuaiba)
• Responsible for planning, coordination, operation and maintenance of process equipments
in Petrochemical plant
• Worked for daily and major shutdown maintenance activities on static and rotating equipments such as pump, compressor, gear box, extruder, agitator, blower, heat exchanger, coolers, valves, piping, filters, reactor, vessel, column, storage silos, tanks, blenders, pneumatic conveying systems, Packaging machineries, bulk loading facilities, warehousing systems and material handling.
• Maintenance of high speed-packaging machinery, conveyors, palletizing
and wrapping facilities, long warehouse conveyors and distributions facilities
KANTILAL PATEL (1)905 275 5740(R) / (1)416 816 6845(CELL)
• Proven successes in motivating, coaching, problem-solving, decision-making, prioritising and achieving results through others
• Worked with customers to anticipate and interpret customer needs and business challenges
• Preparation of training modules and effectively implementation of training plan and training local employees
• Keeping track of parts, tools and inventories using SAP integration model.
• Worked on SAP modules for Plant maintenance(PM), Materials management(MM) and Human resources (HR)
• Coordinate with logistics, warehouse space management, shipping and receiving functions, material handling equipments control
• Plant activity coordination and job assignment using Master Task List (MTL)
• Maintenance activity coordination, job planning, work order processing, computerised maintenance system using SAP
• Read blueprints, diagrams and schematic drawing to determine work procedures
• Inspected and examined machinery and equipment to detect and investigate irregularities and malfunctions
• Ensure that work is carried out with highest level of safety standard and using safe work practices including lock out/Tag out of equipments.
Jan 1990 – March 1997
Reliance Industries Ltd. (Petrochemical plants) India (Project value over US $ 5 Billion)
• Construction, installation, commissioning and start up Petrochemical project
• Worked for Engineering Project office for inspection and expediting of construction materials, coordination with Third party inspection agencies
• Inspected and constructed mechanical installations; supervised project execution.
• Maintenance of large petrochemical process equipments such as pumps, compressors, extruder, fan, blowers, agitators, gear boxes, reactors, vessels, columns, associated piping, valves, rotary feeders, filters, dryers etc.
• Maintained inventory of spare parts and computerised preventive maintenance schedule
• Maintenance of Storage silos,blenders,tanks, pneumatic conveying systems, bulk loading facilities, Packaging and Warehouse systems
• Reviewed and assigned contracts for various maintenance activities.
• Management and execution of various shutdown and regular maintenance activities such as hydro-jetting of tubes, condensers, heat exchangers, reactor and column tray inspection and replacement project
• Reviewed, evaluated and recommended competitive products and equipment for use in the maintenance functions
KANTILAL PATEL (1)905 275 5740(R) / (1)416 816 6845(CELL)
• Planned, scheduled and supervised the installation of new and/ or the modification of existing systems and equipment.
• Interpreted, developed and implemented policies and procedures.
• Ensured that all staff members are trained in composite maintenance activities and were
strictly following standard operating procedures.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.