My name is Zead Algburi graduated on 1990 as a mechanical engineer and I'v started my career as a Quality Professional on 1997 till now. I'v worked in many well-known organizations from which I got my experience and qualification
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
• Quality Manager May 2005- June 2014
GANAMA group for general Trading and contracts, Damascus- Syria.
– Established of Quality Assurance System Documents for ISO 9001-2008 Certification
– Performed full cycle of QMS Internal Audits for the whole company
– Managed of external client’s audits and performed consequent actions
– Created Quality Documents for different projects
– Created quality objectives and KPI’s for the whole company
– Reviewed Quality Control manual to include effective sections and exhibits.
– Performed, verified and retained quality documents for inspection, calibration and testing.
– Issued and resolved non-conformity (NCR) internally or externally from the client.
– Promoted quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
– Managed and control the overall Quality aspects throughout the company
– Established key Quality documents for projects and contracts
– Looked for the client’s satisfaction and requirements.
– Ensured tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary;
– Monitored performance through gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
– Controlled procedure of purchasing to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
• Management Representative Jan 2009-June 2014
GANAMA Group for general Trading and contracts, Damascus-Syria.
– Strongly instruct for the awareness of ISO 9001-2008 within the company
– Established of all Quality Management System documents
– Prepared training program according to projects need
– Followed up corrective and preventive actions close out
– Prepared proposals for management review meeting
• Quality Manager May 2002-Apr 2005
MEMAC (Modern Electro-Mechanical Associated Contracting), Dier-Ezzor-Syria
– Revised and prepared Contract Quality Assurance Manual
– Prepared Quality Control Documents in the department
– Carried out actions on External/Internal Audit findings.
– Coordinated QA/QC activities throughout different projects
– Attended meetings as QA/QC representative
– Coordinated projects documents and control activities
– Planned and allocated quality function for various project areas
• Quality Engineer June 1999-Nov. 2001
Centre of Industrial Developments and Researches-Ministry of Industry, Iraq-Baghdad.
– Established Quality Documents related to the inspection and testing activities
– Head of the Quality Control committee
– Advised technical issues regarding inspection and tests
• Quality Engineer Apr 1997-Mar 1999
Mechanical and Electrical Systems Company-Ministry of industry, Iraq-Baghdad.
– Organize, Plan & Schedule Inspection Programs
– Installed and inspected industrial equipment
– Reviewed material test certificates for compliance with the standards
– Maintained and controlled calibration records of all industrial gauges and instruments
TRAINING AND CERTIFICATIONS
• ISO 9001-2008 standard implementation and documentation course carried by SEBC, Syria
• QMS Internal auditor course carried by SGS, Syria (May 2007).
Possess a BSc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.