Seasoned QA/QC Inspector with more than three decades of experience in civil and quality assurance & control engineering. Proven proficiency in combining knowledge and skills in field construction in order to yield favourable results.
Qualifications & Affiliations
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, 1982
University of the Visayas, Cebu City, Philippines
Construction Project Quality Management certification, 2004
CADD Certification, 2001
Quality Assurance training, 1997
Work Permit System Safety training, 1997
University of the Visayas Engineering Alumni Association, member
Philippines Professional Regulation Commission, member
American Society of Civil Engineers, Saudi Arabia section, member
Construction Quality Inspection Services, Edmonton, AB, Canada
Civil QA Specialist/Civil Structural QA Coordinator
Oversees project quality plans from various contractors to ensure that these plans meet industry standards and client requirements.
• Regularly reviews quality records, method statements, and test plans from various contractors, ensuring that these elements meet specifications and requirements.
• Creates a daily surveillance report using Quality Management System Network that focuses on field quality issues.
• Participates in weekly meetings with other members of the leadership team, while resolving issues that stand to negatively impact performance.
• Reviews current company processes, offering insight on how to streamline these methods to enhance company-wide performance.
• Serves on a variety of projects as needed, including assignments in CABIN Gas Plant 2, the Kearl Oil Sands Project, Mildred Lake Mine replacement project, and the Suncor Energy U & O Fort Hills project.
Ledcor Industrial Projects, Ltd., Edmonton, AB, Canada
Ensured safety among team members, contractors, and other personnel. Created regular reports regarding lingering field quality issues.
• Partnered with key stakeholders in order to perform inspections and review test plans.
• Conducted pre-pour concrete inspections of formworks, reinforcements, and embedded items, thus ensuring compliance with proper specifications.
• Inspected fireproofing on pipe racks, thermal insulation in pipelines, and static equipment vessel skirts.
• Oversaw field sampling and testing of concrete and soil field density.
ABS Group Inc., Abu Dhabi
Civil QC Inspector
Provided third party inspection services for the Habshan Gas Complex expansion project.
• Reviewed project specifications and drawings, while carrying out inspection according to client requirements.
• Verified that specifications and drawings were up-to-date and properly utilized by contractors and sub-contractors.
• Assisted in assigning projects to EPC personnel, based on qualifications of these staff members.
• Tasked with submitting daily inspection reports that focused on the results of the inspection and areas of concern.
• Ensured that EPC contractors were successfully completing required inspections and reporting their finding to the appropriate management.
• Communicated concerns regarding violations to project leaders.
Velosi Certification, LLC, Doha, Qatar
Civil QC Inspector
Supplied inspection services relating to the Dolphin Energy upstream compression and facilities project in Qatar.
• Spearheaded all required tests and inspections.
• Provided relevant inspections pertaining to concrete, fireproofing, and pre-cast concrete painting activities from all subcontractors.
• Monitored all field civil quality control, thus ensuring appropriate reports were generated and concerns were voiced where appropriate.
• Reviewed quality records and reports, thus ensuring compliance with project requirements.
ADDITIONAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
SNC Lavalin, Inc., Civil QC Engineer
West Montreal, Quebec 2003-2005
Petrofac International, Ltd., Civil QC Engineer
Sharjah, U.A.E. 2002
AL Hoty Establishment, Senior Civil Project Inspector
Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia 2000-2001
ABB Lummus Aleriza Ltd., Civil QA/QC Inspector
Juball, Saudi Arabia 1999-2000
Costain International, Ltd., Senior Civil Engineer
Saudi Arabia 1996-1999
Saudi Amoudi Group, Civil Engineer 1
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia 1993-1995
GGC Enterprises, Project Engineer
Ormoc City, Philippines 1991
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.