I am a professional CAD Draftsman and I am looking a challenging position with a growing company that will provide an opportunity to utilize my knowledge of Industrial Engineering and CAD Drafting continuing my personal and professional growth, where my positive attitude, integrity and strong desire to succeed will contribute to the company’s success.
Diploma of Associate Engineer (Mechanical Engineering) 2008
Institute: Government College of Technology, Hyderabad
Mechanical Drafting Trade Course (One Year)
Institute: Technical Training Centre Kotri
AutoCAD & Civil Drafting Course (Three Months)
Institute: Technical Training Centre Kotri (NEVTECH)
AutoCAD 2d & 3d Course (Three Months)
Institute: Computer Man Institute of Emerging Technologies
AutoCAD Latest Version 2011
Pro/Engineering Wildfire 5.0
Computer Installing and Configuring
Troubleshooting of Networking
Internet browsing, Email handling, Scanning and Faxing
(Five Years Experience)
Designation: Draftsman cum Assistant of Project Manager
Organization: Rafhan Maize Products Company Ltd. (Kotri)
Work Period: January-2011 to Present
Affiliated Ingredion Products USA the Company processes thousands of tons of corn every year to produce high quality food ingredients and industrial products for multiple applications in more than 50 types of industries. Recently project completed of 500 TPD Plant.
Designation: Draftsman cum Maintenance Coordinator
Organization: ZIL Limited (Hyderabad)
Work Period: January-2009 to December-2010
ZIL Limited (formerly Zulfeqar Industries Ltd.) excels in soap manufacturing with an experience of over 50 years. It has been constantly improving its systems and processes to meet the needs and preferences of its consumers over 5 decades.
• AutoCAD Latest Version 2011 with ANSI Y14.5 drafting standard
• Prepare hand drawn sketches and measured accessible equipment.
• Develop detailed drawing for layout of existing equipment
• Inspect all designs for accuracy comprising of part dimension and connect of all parts with one another in entire structure
• Mechanical Equipment and Parts Design and Drawing
• Isometric in accordance with P & ID’s
• Civil and Structural Drawing
• Building and Home Design & Drawing
• Plant Erection, Layout and Fabrication Design and Modification
• Electrical cable tray route and (E & I) layout plan
• Preparing extract BOM and BOQ
• Project planning and commissioning
• Physical inspection of procurement material and equipment
• Justify / verify contactor’s works and bills
• Using MS office for official documentation and reports
• Using SAP System for material reservation and PR
• Using ERP System for material reservation and PR
English: Intermediate (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing)
Urdu: Excellent (Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing)
Punjabi: Excellent (and Reading, Listening, Speaking Writing)
Sindhi: Excellent (Native Language)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.