I'm a professionally trained MSP/ PRINCE 2 program manager and a dynamic business transformation leader with the ability to mobilize and deliver complex initiatives, demonstrated most recently in the successful delivery of the EMEA Distribution Optimization project. Personal motivation & commitment make me adept at delivering results by directing large strategic projects. Significantly skilled at holding a diverse set of stakeholders accountable for delivering the strategic vision.
I’m a professionally trained MSP/ PRINCE 2 program manager and a dynamic business transformation leader with the ability to mobilize and deliver complex initiatives, demonstrated most recently in the successful delivery of the EMEA Distribution Optimization project. Personal motivation & commitment make me adept at delivering results by directing large strategic projects. Significantly skilled at holding a diverse set of stakeholders accountable for delivering the strategic vision. Passionate about driving cross functional teams, I use a collaborative approach to develop structures, problem solve, govern, foster decisions & deliver successful outcomes. My 12+ years of experience spans across software, intellectual property, science to manufacturing, car rental industries and the channel. I am results driven with a personable attitude, discipline and tenacity to be relied upon to consistently achieve results.
• Secured 35 incremental heads (funded by the Distributors) & C.15% increase in unmanaged reseller growth outlined in their future plans as part of the EMEA Distribution Optimization project
• Successfully designed & implemented the global forecast process into the board including automating the process via SFDC
• Secured a $161k, 3 year deal through a predictive analytics project with locked in price increases of 6% across consecutive years that is being automated and rolled out across flag ship products at Thomson Reuters IP& Science
• Identified as one, of a small group of critical employees collective to Symantec success, by the board of directors, and awarded a grant of $19K stock units.
• Accepted into Manchester Business School, Global MBA. Start date Jan 2016
March 2015 – Present
Global Transformation Project Manager
Responsible for delivering the effective Distribution coverage across 4 Geo’s and delivering the optimisation strategy
July 2014 – March 2015
EMEA Distribution Project Manager
Responsible for delivering the EMEA Distribution Optimisation Strategy alongside securing incremental unmanaged revenue and Symantec focused dedicated heads from remaining Distributors
• To date reduced Distribution organisation count & contracts by 44%
• Designed & led the PAN-EMEA governance structure creating a cross functional team responsible for project related decisions & corrective action for issues arising
• Created the end to end legally approved termination process, followed by each country
Avis Budget Group
Dec 2013 – June 2014
EMEA Project Manager
The EMEA HR project manager responsible for delivering the EMEA organisation transformation project in line with work council requirements with the objective of reducing operational costs by way of wage arbitrage
• Transferred multiple works streams acEMEA into central service centres in Budapest & Barcelona to timelines set by Work Councils, including delivery of the new Interactive Voice Response (IVR) across all stations
• Delivered the EMEA Applicant Tracking system (ATS), centralising and streamlining the recruitment process & removing all associated manual process across EMEA.
Jan 2011 – Dec 2013
Global Programme Manager: Intellectual Property & Science (IPS) (July 2012 – Present)
Primary responsibilities included operationalising strategy into achievable deliverables, managing interdependencies across the team and managing relationships across a diverse set of stakeholders and governance of implemented PMO office across NA/EMEA
• Ownership of the IPS Global Customer Experience programs scope and delivery, managing a global team of seven
• Led the successful delivery of our Customer Experience Management system to budget/deadlines and successfully implemented our multi-channel VoC cycle driving a worldwide collaborative approach to address customer feedback
• Project managed market research vendors to conduct qualitative research with our most valuable customers to deliver findings to inform our loyalty program
• Oversee 3rd party contractors and consultants, for budgets exceeding $600K with responsibility for delivery
Programme Manager (July 2011 – June 2012)
Responsible for delivering and implementing multiple concurrent projects across multiple departments.
• Secured a $161k, 3 year deal through a predictive analytics project with locked in price increases of 6% across consecutive years that is being automated and rolled out across flag ship products
• Successfully implemented a change management initiative to a global virtual support team that resulted in reduced customer effort, improved customer satisfaction and operational efficiencies
• Developed the team’s skill base through team learning and 1:1 coaching sessions that directly impacted customer satisfaction and perceptions
Sales Operations 6 month contract (Jan 2011 – July 2012)
Planned Career Break (July 2009 – October 2010)
Software AG Feb
2008 – July 2009
Global Sales Operations Manager
Ownership of the global ‘Board Forecast’, ‘Sales Methodology’ and ‘CRM Optimisation’ change programmes delivering business critical initiatives to improve forecast accuracy, process efficiency and governance, reporting directly to the board.
• Re-designed the global forecast process and global roll out from sales rep to CEO improving forecast accuracy
• Responsible for presenting the global forecast to the board providing fortnightly forecast vs. budget gap analysis
• Resourced and managed a virtual operational team of 6 managing on-going process improvement initiatives
• Successfully project managed a global virtual team of IT developers to deliver global concurrent cross-organisational projects, streamlining sales processes and CRM system data
• Head of CRM System Global Steering Committee responsible for approving & implementing operational improvements
Morse Group Ltd
Dec 2006 – Feb 2008
Sales Operations Manager, 12 month contract
Provided support across senior business levels, meeting all stretch targets and project managed process improvements.
• Managed the forecast process and presentation to the board including forecast/actual vs. budget
April 2004 – Dec 2006
Sales Support Manager
• Provided sales support to 20 account and sales managers and promoted after 12 months to manage 3rd party relationships and conduct analysis and budget monitoring to investigate cost savings.
Feb 2001 – April 2004
Sales Advisor (Sept 2002 – April 2004),
Sales Support Executive (Feb 2001 – Sept 2002)
Education GTDC Diploma, MSP & Prince 2 P2R/341172: Woking College 1998-2000: 3 A-Levels Notre Dame 1986-1997: 7 GCSEs References:
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.