I am a hard working and highly motivated professional. As you will note from my enclosed resume, in my role as a company Director, I coordinated the continual success, overall profitability and positive strategic direction of the organization. I managed multiple personnel over various levels of seniority including several managers and over 100 staff and ensured the company vision and culture was communicated effectively throughout all personnel in order to maintain a culture of positive engageme
2005 – Present DIRECTOR
Little People Nurseries, Leeds, UK
• Responsible for overall day to day running, profitability, and strategic direction of the organization including four Private Day Care nurseries and three After-School care provisions
• Managing a team consisting of an Area Manager, five Setting Managers and over 100 members of staff, and ensuring a highly motivated, appropriately skilled and positively engaged workforce
• Designing, developing and implementing innovative business strategies in order to generate revenue, expand the business, maximize existing revenue streams and explore potential new ones
• Defining and communicating the company vision, direction and culture through continual dialogue with employees and setting a positive example to follow from the top down
• Identifying and agreeing upon priorities, objectives and developmental targets, while maintaining a consistent focus on strategic goals
• Managing a range of financial aspects of the business including cost and expenditure analysis of customer fees, staff salaries and daily operational running costs
• Preparing annual organizational accounts in close collaboration with an external accountant, and identifying areas of financial strength and improvement opportunities
• Continuously evaluating, reviewing and refining internal policies, processes and procedures including overhauling antiquated systems in order to optimize efficiency and profitability
• Managing company marketing initiatives including designing and producing all print brochure and leaflets and digital material in order to raise company profile and advertise services effectively
• Coordinating HR including staff recruitment, selection and induction, and delivering effective training and development to new and existing staff to cultivate a culture of continuous professional development
• Handling disciplinary matter as required, carrying out the monthly payroll process, maintaining awareness of and adherence to all Health and Safety regulations, and conducting building inspections
2013 – Present BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEMBER (VOLUNTARY)
Rugrats Rugby Foundation, Leeds, UK
• Delivering projects to children and young people through sport as a platform for developing a range of transferable skills including teamwork and leadership while promoting healthy, active lifestyles
• Establishing, maintaining and communicating the vision, mission and values of the charity, implementing policies and procedures, and developing effective fundraising strategies
Education and Qualifications
2012 AAT Accounting Level 3
City Training Services, Bradford, UK
2010 IoSH Managing Safely
Leeds Training Trust, Leeds, UK
2009 NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration
YH Training Services, Huddersfield, UK
Key I.T. Skills
Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Sage Line 50 Accounts and Sage Payroll
Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Photoshop
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.