After receiving my Bachelor of Business Administration, with concentration in Resort Management, from Les Roches Marbella, I was afforded the opportunity to fulfill a year-long management trainee assignment at the InterContinental San Francisco. Finishing my 1 year training I have got an opportunity to grow with Crowne Plaza Dubai Festival City in my new position as Assistant Manager of the Zaytoun Restaurant.
February 2014 – February 2015
Assistant Restaurant Manager, “Zaytoun Restaurant”
• Manage day-to day shift activities from opening to closing procedures in Zaytoun Restaurant
• Schedule employees on a weekly basis to ensure accurate shift coverage based on hotel occupancy and level of business.
• Interaction with guests on a daily basis and focusing on high efficient level of customer service
• Handle check closing and daily Micros reports
• Creation of new beverage menu for the “Skyline” venue
• Nomination of colleagues for the IHG Winning Ways award
• Attendance of revenue room meetings on monthly basis
• Participation in organising and running full shifts on outside Ramadan Tent during Holly Month of Ramadan.
• Strong focus on Heart Beat scores and guest satisfaction
• Approving purchasing requisitions
• Schedule and interview new applicants
• Train colleagues on a weekly basis in achieving great service behaviours
“Crowne Plaza, Dubai Festival City”, 5 star Hotel, Dubai UAE
December- December 2012- 2013
Food and Beverage Management Trainee
• Manage day-to-day shift activities of 1-Michelin-starred Luce Restaurant, Room Service, Bar, Club Lounge and Banquets.
• Schedule employees to ensure proper shift coverage adherence to budgeted numbers update weekly staffing forecast for the outlets.
• Focus strongly on customer service based on IHG service standards and brand, handling guest complaints and acting accordingly to correct concerns, creating and implementing Standard Operating Procedures, monitoring proper usage of SOPs.
• Administrate and conduct regular stock inventories for linen & beverages.
• Provide room service to the President of the United States when a guest of the hotel
• Perform project work: menu development for Luce & Room Service department, Club Lounge refurbishment, Linen Storage Project.
• Handle Bar and Restaurant guest disputes, achieving win/win solutions.
“InterContinental Hotel”, 5 star union Hotel in San Francisco, California – USA.
Restaurant Manager Trainee, Bell Boy, Spa Receptionist, Front Desk Agent
• Supervised staff and Interacted with guests.
• Prepared work schedules for restaurant staff.
• Assisted guests with luggage and created an arrival experience for guests.
• Valet Guest Vehicles.
• Assigned therapists for guests and scheduled appointments.
• Re-Organized pool deck by arranging sun chairs on a daily basis to accommodate construction.
• Facilitated check in – check out, provided guests with requested information.
• Maintained bank of 500€.
“Hotel Splendid Conference and Spa Resort”, 5 star Hotel in Budva, Montenegro.
May- September 2010 (Internship)
Barman, waiter, trainee manager
• Prepared and served drinks.
• Staged restaurant, accommodated and served guests.
• Handled all guests complaints and concerns.
• Planned and organized rooftop bar opening.
• Administrated management responsibilities for every department within hotel.
“Almyros Natura Hotel”, 4 star all-inclusive Hotel in Corfu, Greece
June- September 2007
Prepared and served cocktails and other varied drinks.
“Tourist Cafe bar”, Bar, Montenegro
Prepared and served soft drinks and cocktails.
“Rocky Beach”, Bar, Montenegro
Qualifications & Training
BBA student at Les Roches International School Of Hotel Management, Marbella – Spain.
BBA – Bachelor in Business Administration (Hospitality Management) Degree. Specializing in Resort Management
Student at European College for Tourism Studies, Corfu – Greece – partners with Glion Institute of Higher Education. Three year course
Undergraduate in Hospitality Management
High School for Tourism and Economics, “Niko Rolovic”, Bar – Montenegro
Montenegrin, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Herzegovian
Proficient English, proficient Italian, Basic Greek and Spanish
Microsoft word, excel, power point, internet, operating system windows, micros system
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.