A resourceful and versatile Director with extensive expertise leading the lifecycle of product development projects in globally competitive markets and who has built top performing accounts and strategic partnerships across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. An innovative strategist devising transformational plans that drive profitability and expand market share. A confident communicator, negotiating and closing multi-million euro deals. Skilled at cultivating international collaboration.
A resourceful and versatile Director with extensive expertise leading the lifecycle of product development projects in globally competitive markets and who has built top performing accounts and strategic partnerships across Europe, Asia and the Middle East. An innovative strategist devising transformational plans that drive profitability and expand market share. A confident communicator negotiating and closing multi-million euro deals. Skilled at cultivating collaboration across international borders and managing driven teams who meet and exceed demanding targets and deadlines.
Product Development Strategic & Tactical Planning Global Business Development
Regulatory Compliance Sales Management Brand Management
Market Expansion Reporting Partnership Building
2011 – Present
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SALES DIRECTOR
KRZ Sourcing UAB, Lithuania
• Directing the lifecycle of multiple product development projects including brand design, production technology, sales, marketing, and export for fast moving consumer goods
• Securing high calibre individuals and managing and developing top performing national, regional and international Sales Management team in driving substantial profitability in globally competitive markets
• Delivering competent sales presentations and negotiating competitive terms to secure a portfolio of 80 top performing accounts including Tesco, Billa, Careffour, Maxima, Rimi and IKI
• Driving operational performance through transformational training and development, policy formulation, incentive programs and product promotions
• Integral in designing responsive merchandise displays, product assortments, pricing structures, sales allowances, rebates and monthly promotions to drive brand awareness and capture global market share
• Optimising product performance through strategic competitive analysis and sales projections that align with demanding business development vision
• Planning and coordinating worldwide tradeshows including booth design, product presentation, client assessments and vendor management to secure new accounts and drive business growth
• Achieving a 600% growth in annual revenue in just four years
• Launching five high profile brands including Delikatezza and AddMilk and positioning KRZ as one of the most successful Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies in Lithuania
• Growing international sales team from 2 to 5 and the domestic sales team from 3 to 8
2010 – 2011
INTERNATIONAL SALES DIRECTOR
Dellos F&B Co. Ltd., South Korea
• Providing leadership and direction in the operational management of a high growth export business; developing and executing comprehensive strategic plans to drive performance and to achieve sales targets across Europe, the Middle East and Russia
• Cultivating a pipeline of strategic alliances with leading supermarket chains and distribution companies in 12+ countries; negotiating and closing high net worth deals that exceed sales targets
• Enforcing strict international regulations to maximise rate of return on shipping and logistics; mitigating operational risks with innovative and cost effective solutions
• Leading the lifecycle of planning and managing international tradeshows to maximise company exposure and generate new leads
• Leading an analytical team to spearhead initiatives that expand distribution and brand awareness and achieve demanding commercial objectives and timescales
2007 – 2010
Skidija UAB, Lithuania
• Mentoring and leading the purchasing team with accountability for executing global manufacturing strategies to maximise procurement of high quality products and material
• Developing and delivering detailed and meticulous processes and procedures to streamline procurement in accordance with strict quality standards and cost constraints
• Establishing strategic partnerships with quality suppliers; negotiating cost effective agreements and continually monitoring performance to achieve business expectations
• Accountable for managing annual budgets and delivering cost controls to maximise overall profitability
• Undertaking analysis of global markets to identify trends and develop strategic business solutions
• Transforming a troubled company to build a €5M+ business in just four years and successfully opening an effective purchasing department in China
• Developing and introducing leading edge technologies into the Baltic States including an effective Low Cost Country sourcing strategy
Education and Qualifications
BA Business and Finance for Managers (2:1)
Oxford Brookes University, UK, 2003
A Levels Sherborne International College, UK, 1998
• Krolis, Gvidas. Why China? Opportunities & Threats for Companies doing business in China. Published March, 2010.
Key IT Skills Windows, Mac OS. Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Navision (accountancy software)
Languages English (fluent), Lithuanian (fluent) and Russian (good conversational)
Driver Full and clean licence
Interests International affairs, Formula 1, basketball, IT
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.