I have spent the last 10 years of my life crafting myself into a well-rounded operations management professional and a life long learner.
All of my professional experiences to this point have focused around operations management, process improvement, and strategy in some capacity.
I.G.T. (GTECH) Inc.
Jan. 2016 – Present
• Fully reviewed the software Defect Management Process (DMP), reported to senior-level executives
• Created a pilot project to validate improvements of the existing prototype software improvement tools
• Conducted value stream mapping and process improvement planning using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies
• Multi-system delivery analysis; total operational efficiency, backlog efficiency, data variations and relevance
Hanna Instruments USA, Inc.
Woonsocket, RI Aug.
2013 – Sept. 2015
• Managed all business development activities for five key industry specific markets in the Western U.S.
• Lead the process of drafting new SOPs and revised procedural documents for the Sales Team
• Engaged ERP consultants during system implementation to capture functional and business requirements
• Promoted up from the position of “Technical Consultant”; exceeded 2014 sales goals by roughly ~13%
• Designed advanced Microsoft Excel reports for senior managers to track KPIs and to perform trend analysis • Successfully completed 140+ hours of advanced chemistry, sales, and teambuilding trainings
• Organized all client communications, legal documentation compliance, and customer facing operations
Dejana Truck & Utility Equipment, Inc
Nov. 2011 – Jan. 2013
• Executed inter-branch quality control and logistics projects, reported directly to the Vice President or CFO
• Standardized and consolidated corporate sales training materials for reintroduction at six other facilities
• Performed various business analysis resulting in an improved pricing strategy of a key product line
• Implemented a new KPI driver safety report that was used by the CFO to negotiate lower insurance premiums
• Reduced unit delivery costs through data analysis, revising SOPs, and implementing IT solutions
• Researched state tax credits and provided recommendations for improved OJT tax credit compliance
Johnson & Wales University
Intern – Entrepreneurship Center, Providence, RI
Nov. 2006- May 2007
• Directly involved with entrepreneurship projects – acted as a business analyst and researcher
• Co-Planned a humanitarian aid trip to Mexico for 20 university students and 4 faculty members
• Organized and conducted research, to be used by professors, for consulting projects
University of Rhode Island, Providence, RI
Expected graduation date May 2016
Master’s of Business Administration – Strategic Innovation MBA, Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate
Johnson & Wales University, Providence, RI
Graduated May 2011
Bachelor of Science, Business Management – Academic Concentrations: Operations Management and Human Resources Management
Villanova University, Philadelphia, PA Certificate
Certificate: Lean Six-Sigma
TRAINING COMPLETED AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
• Advanced Microsoft Excel Training, Executive Development Center, Bryant University; 2015
• Completed four electro chemistry training certificates, Hanna Instruments, 2013-15
• Most Accomplished Freshman Award, Johnson & Wales University; 2006
• Collegiate Leadership Academy New Orleans, Johnson & Wales University Representative; 2006-7
• Future Business Leaders of America, Distributive Educational Club of America; Active Member – 2006-11
• FBLA /DECA, Top 10 international finalist, student trainer & scholarship recipient; 2007, 2008 & 20
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.