Chinwe is a charismatic and energetic professional with a proven track record of consistently winning high levels of business within a competitive market place. An innovative ,results-oriented leader qualified by more than 15 years of successful business-to-business, marketing, account/channel management and business development experience. Able to quickly establish credibility with senior decision makers in a wide range of business contexts.
Chinwe is charismatic and energetic professional with a proven track record of consistently winning high levels of business within a competitive market place. An innovative, results-oriented leader qualified by more than 15 years of successful business-to-business, marketing, account/channel management and business development experience. Able to quickly establish credibility with senior decision makers in a wide range of business contexts, all with the aim of helping to grow the company brand and market share. Having a first rate track record of performance and commitment as well as being able to deliver business value to the company operation and customer, Chinwe is currently looking for a challenging role where she can provide direction for the business and achieve her full potential.
Head of Business Development
Rutch Integrated Limited
April 2013 – date
Leading the company with responsibility for its day to day efficient running.
Also focused on achieving set targets and on winning new business for the company.
• Setting sales objectives and targets for the company.
• Identifying the customers’ needs.
• Developing commercial relationships with key customers and partners.
• Acting as a ambassador for the business.
• Supporting all sales activities within the company.
• Constantly looking out for new sales and business opportunities in targeted markets.
• Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
• Analysing market trends.
• Ensuring that all costs are within budget.
• Involved in the recruitment and training of staff.
• Implementing sales plans to meet agreed targets.
• Establishing Key Performance Indictors.
• Evaluating available resources.
Key Account Manager
Tetra Pak Wa Ltd
April 2010 – April 2013
Manage the designated key account, through the Key Account Team, by identifying opportunities to increase customer’s profitability and mutual sustainable profitable growth. Creating and managing/updating key account plan based on market company strategy and customer input, in line with overall customer strategy as well as product (CE and services) and category plans. Propose key account budget and is responsible for customer P&L.
• Identified growth opportunity with Customer ‘A’ leading to additional sales in distribution equipment worth Euro 1.7m ($ 2.3m)
• increased installed base with Customer ‘B’ by two additional capital Equipment worth Euro 3.8m ($4.9m)
• Increased packaging material sales volume for Customer ‘A’ from five million packs per annum to twenty million packs at year end 2011.
• Change in package format (Tetra Base Aseptic to Tetra Prisma Aseptic) for Customer ‘A’ expected to bring incremental volume of Thirty million packs by year end 2012.
• Customer ‘B’ moved to 2nd biggest account in West Africa with a 30% growth in sales volume.
Customer Business Manager
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Lagos, Nigeria
June 2008 – March 2010
Manage three of the six Business Partners in Lagos division with an average contribution of about 48% to the Divisional figure (Divisional contribution to national figure is 30%).
Joint business planning with customers to drive volume, profit and share growth within assigned territories. Implement Cadbury brand strategies and plans with customers, working closely with key decision makers. Utilize category management initiatives and implement Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising, and Pricing (DSMP) objectives.
1. Lead the joint business planning process with the customer.
2. Utilize the Cadbury Sales Planning & Customer Investment system to create optimal customer plans.
3. Develop and implement trade promotion strategies and tactical plans with the customer.
4. Proactively monitor and update the customer’s overall business plan, including managing trade budgets spending and volume, to achieve all sales objectives versus plan.
5. Conduct post event analysis to evaluate promotional volume, consumption, profit and spending results versus plan and leverage findings to maximize future promotional opportunities.
6. Identify profitable opportunities to grow incremental volume.
7. Provide direction to retail on how to implement customer specific plans at store level.
• Opened two new accounts that contributed $4.3m in 2008 and $12m in 2009.
• Set KPIs that grew retail contribution by 7% and produced the best retail representative in the Division in the year 2008 and 2009.
Key Account Manger (Trading Company)
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Lagos, Nigeria
June 2007 – May 2008
• Sales and Account Management.
– Relationship building with local- and central representatives.
– Sales planning, budgeting and forecasting
– Negotiation and order collections, sales- in and sales-out reporting.
– Held 12% of national business.
• Grew account into 15 autonomous accounts.
• Increased sales contribution by 30% ( from $5.5m in 2006 to $7.9m in 2007)
Consumer Contact Manager
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Lagos, Nigeria
December 2005 – May 2007
• Management Scope: Directly responsible for achievement of all unit targets.
• Identify and develop consumer contact programmes in partnership with brands.
• Effective management and deployment of DM budget.
• Aid the achievement of agreed brand objectives via structured consumer contact programmes, the brand grew share of market by 16%.
• Effectively and efficiently manage the assigned human and material resources for the unit.
• Identify and agree procurement of diverse display/merchandising/reward materials with the Buying unit of Supply Chain.
Market Development Executive
Cadbury Nigeria Plc, Lagos, Nigeria (Lagos, Ijebu Ode & Abeokuta)
Nov 2004-Dec 2005
• Develop and maintain an efficient territorial coverage plan that is consistent with Cadbury’s coverage objective, with assistance from my direct reports.
• Achieve or exceed territorial sales quotas, established in consultation with my manager and in turn, develop action plans for each major Customer to achieve these objectives.
• Achieve full line distribution of all Cadbury brands including New Products.
• Utilize promotional programs, Market storm, use of Promotional materials and other resources to achieve our sell-through objectives.
• Organize, lead, train, motivate and control my team to ensure on time achievement of sales objectives for our territory
• Develop and maintain a “Top 10” list of key wholesalers and allocate time and promotional resources where business impact is the greatest.
• Develop and present monthly business reviews of the 5 major wholesalers to the regional sales team.
• Keep accurate Customer records, general profile data, including buying motivations and action plan.
Chellarams Plc, Kano, Nigeria.
March 2002 – October 2004
• Manage branch in store retail business
• Effectively manage all branch sales records process (Billing, Invoicing) and reports.
• Liaise with Head office IT team to manage branch data generation and storage.
• Manage sales office administrative issues (salesmen expenses, incentives and rewards).
• Manage sales and customer relationships in the following sub units:
• Electrical (Ceiling Fans) – Wholesale business
• Supermarkets(milk, butter, cheese) – Retail business
• Hotels & Restaurants (Milk, butter, cheese) – Retail business.
• Achieve sales quotas in the above sub units.
• Utilise promotional programs, in store sales support activities, Point Of Purchase materials and other resources to achieve our agreed objectives.
Key Competencies & Skills
• Highly motivated.
• Proven ability to develop sales growth and consistently over performing targets and goals.
• Possessing a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Good business sense.
• Influencing skills.
• Can work towards and meet deadlines.
• Remaining calm under pressure.
• Constantly thinking of the bottom line.
• Able to follow strict working guidelines.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently.
• Willing and able to travel internationally.
Training & Qualifications
• Finance for Business Managers (Bangkok, Thailand) March 2012
• Selling Service Solutions (Nairobi, Kenya) February 2012
• Retail Marketing in a digital world (London, 2011)
• Competitor Intelligence by Euromonitor International(Dubai, UAE) December 2010
• KAM Leadership Training by Cranfield University Uk, October 2010
• Product Portfolio Management (Modena, Italy) October 2010
• Driving Market Leadership ( Johannesburg, South Africa) May 2010
• Train the trainer (Lagos, Nigeria)2008
• Value Based Management (Lagos, Nigeria) 2006
• Marketing 101(Lagos) 2006
• Retail development & management course(Lagos)2005
• Basic Selling Skills(Lagos) 2004
ESUT BUSINESS SCHOOL (MBA) 2012
ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA.
ESUT BUSINESS SCHOOL (PGDM) 2009.
ENUGU STATE, NIGERIA.
FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC, UNWANA (HND, Business Administration & Management) 1996.
AFIKPO, EBONYI STATE, NIGERIA.
• Best sales representative (Chellarams, Kano, 2004)
• Best Territory performance award (Cadbury, Lagos, June & October 2005)
• Assagai Awards 2011 (Tetra Pak, SSA, 1st Runner-up)
• Assagai Awards 2012 (Tetra Pak, SSA, 1st Runner-up)
• Designed and the led the implementation of a retail penetration project that increased the Divisional performance by 30% in a multi-national Food & Beverage company.
• Conceptualized, designed and led the implementation of a retail distribution project that improved the ND of six business clients in a global multinational within the first three months. It has been adopted in all markets in SSA.
• Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), UK
• National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria (NIMN)
• National Institute of Public Relations (NIPR)
Travelling, Reading, Watching movies.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.