Self-motivated, conscientious and dedicated individual who effectively combines strong organisational, problem-solving and leadership capabilities with exceptional mentoring, training and coaching skills to successfully manage a smooth and efficient operation. Strong background in Financial Services, contact centre management and more recently property consultancy.
Education And Qualifications
NVQ Level 3 – Business Administration (ongoing)
Neuro-linguistic programming (2012)
Advanced Statistics (2005)
Advanced English (2005)
University of South Florida, USA
Diploma in Magna Cum Laude Graduate (2005)
Wesley Chapel High School, Florida, USA
GCSEs: 11 GCSEs including Mathematics and English (2003)
Ellesmere Port Catholic High School, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager (Jun 2013 – Present)
Countrywide Land and New Homes
• Responsible for the delivery of New Homes instructions to Estate Agency. Supporting 40 estate agency branches across Lancashire, East Lancashire and Merseyside with the sales and marketing of new homes developments.
• Proactively seek out opportunities to meet with developers. Reliant on new ideas to find new business. Following leads through planning applications, local newspapers, media, architect relationships and going in to the field to find leads.
• Meet developers and pitch the benefits of Countrywide Land and New Homes, offering price reports, marketing strategies and solutions so that we are able to launch, promote and support our clients with their developments, seeking off plan and stock plot sales.
• Managing the end to end delivery of a new development’s to the branch network. Ensuring pricelists, brochures and marketing were in place, so that the branch had everything the need to deliver sales.
• Organising launch events, designing and distributing e-marketing campaigns to the database to ensure maximum exposure and sales result.
• Ensure delivery of Land and New Home sales by continually motivating, coaching and managing EA colleagues to talk about LNH stock and remain focused on selling the stock.
• Continually managing the sales pipeline, reducing cancellations by identifying possible problems and managing the sale working with solicitors, vendors and purchasers through to exchange.
• Managing Land and New Homes complaints timely and effectively within policy and complaint framework.
Estate Agent (Jan 2013 – June 2013)
Countrywide Estate Agents
• Using knowledge of local property market, facilitated negotiation between Vendors and purchasers to achieve the best price for the seller.
• Responsible for delivering a weekly sales goal.
• Continually looking for opportunities to make stock more saleable, providing feedback to Vendors and where necessary encouraging price reductions.
Partner Manager (2006 – 2011)
• Achieving promotion to Partner Manager working within Barclays call centres in India, I successfully developed and maintained relationships at senior executive, sales and operational levels within each assigned site
• Training delivery to multi-lingual audiences to improve sales skills and bridge cultural gap. Using creativity techniques to collaborate ideas with the wider global learning team, SME’s and agents to improve training programs.
• Re-structured DC (Direct Channels) India’s Quality Assurance function, within compliance and regulatory requirements, aligning PD and activities to achieve business and center objectives. Delivered face to face and online training sessions to all colleagues across DC India.
• Responsible for managing performance and increasing productivity across each site, including overseeing the handling of customer complaints in a timely and professional manner, monitoring customer satisfaction scores and reporting on mystery shopping results.
• Accredited 50 Team Leaders through observations and demonstrations, from a Training perspective, how to deliver effective and motivational buzz sessions in line with business and audit guidelines.
• Responsible for achieving Barclays ‘Community’ goals for DC India, demonstrating a deep understanding of local requirements, instrumental in organising and establishing volunteer hours and fundraising within the local community, supporting local schools and underprivileged children with refurbishment of classrooms at Udaan Foundation, Mumbai and Smile Foundation, Delhi.
Call Quality Assurance Deputy Team Leader (2009 – 2010)
• Analysing client trends and accurately monitoring the quality of fee paying accounts and lending sales, providing management with precise daily sales quality figure reports
• Contributing directly in achieving the targets set and identifying opportunities to improve customer sales and services, balancing a tenacious approach with exceptional standards of service to meet ambitious sales targets
• Initiating, developing and implementing a database used to collate sales quality data and analyse variances, providing the team with a clear direction of performance and target goals
• Effectively identifying, communicating and delivering changes and best practice to the quality assurance team through regular team meeting
Sales Academy Coach (2007 – 2009)
• Demonstrating exceptional mentoring and coaching skills, successfully providing a seamless journey for new advisors from initial induction to actual sales community role, through structured learning environments and utilising diverse coaching techniques
• Promoting a self-motivated ethos and emphasising the importance of working towards C.S.M.A.R.T. goals, assisting advisors realise their potential and drive for personal success
• Ensuring post induction development of new advisors is supported by Team Leaders and providing assistance with behavioural and attitudinal performance issues as required
• Supporting existing advisors further skill set development in order to increase sales and operational performance
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.