I'm currently living and working in Budapest, Hungary. I have been a Business Controls SOX expert/professional for the past 4 years for ISSC IBM Hungary.
As of now I am currently looking for new opportunities as a Internal Auditor in Western Europe. With my years of experience in SOX/Compliance testing, risk management, process improvement, and transition management I know that I am a very suitable candidate for any controls/auditing position.
BISHOPS UNIVERSITY – Lennoxville, Sherbrooke, Quebec
Bachelor of Arts Degree, Economics/Business Administration
• Loyal, honest, enthusiastic team player, diligent and hard working.
• Skilful in maintaining attention to detail in a busy environment.
• Able to work productively and meet goals with minimal supervision.
• Excellent presentation, communication and customer service skills.
• Quick learner, adaptable to any situation.
• Computer experience including Windows, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio.
IBM International Shared Service Center(ISSC) – Budapest, HungaryBusiness Controls Analyst-Procter & Gamble(P&G) Account
August 2013 – Present
• Leading advisor for Senior Management and Process Owners to ensure audit/review readiness.
• SOX and MSA coordinator for 22 testers (22 countries) across EMEA and CEEMEA Local delivery centers.
• Main source of information, education, and testing updates for all Local delivery testers.
• Reporting monthly Business measurement reports to high level management and executives.
• Perform SOX tests with a focus on Process documentation, Separation of duties, and Access management.
• Supervise and oversee Payroll and Benefits process documentation, creation, and Compliance Testing criteria
EMEA IA Tax and Accounting SOX Specialist
• Recommendation of processes, improvements, maintain an overview of process structure, as well as identify any high levels of potential risk in the area of IA Tax/mobility.
• Perform Sarbanes–Oxley (SOX) and compliance tests.
• Provide data for monthly reporting requirements, reporting activities and metrics for all country managers.
• Participation in company reviews, including on-site reviews, and audits.
IA Tax and Mobility Compliance Coordinator(Business operations/chaser)
• Chasing non compliant IBMers(assignees) on business trips for mobility and tax purposes within Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia (EMEA regions).
• Prepare management reports based on the monthly reviews from each country team and the number of IBMers posted as non-compliant.
• Create process flows and desktop procedures in order to improve chasing processes and move non-complaint assignees to compliant more efficiently.
DINT LANGUAGE SCHOOL – Budapest, Hungary
• Installed English grammar lessons, assignments, tests and evaluations to help improve their communication skills. Performed private Business English and English Accounting lessons to international financial companies.
LB’S ACCOMMODATION GUEST HOUSE AND APARTMENTS – Barbados
• Maintained all financial information using Microsoft excel. Supervised all guest house employees. Resolved all tenant related matters.
ROYAL BANK OF CANADA – Toronto, Ontario
Human Resources Administrator
• Organized and updated all active RBC employee files. Coordinated and placed all inactive RBC files in chronological order. Updated all employee files using the excel program to maintain important information for management requirements
Specialized Service Officer (Mortgage Dept.)
• Monthly calculations of client’s interest and taxes for reporting purposes, as well as providing mortgage history to brokers, management, and department vice presidents.
RBC DOMINION SECURITIES – Toronto, Ontario
Tax Reporting Administrator
• Updated incoming and outgoing database tax enquiries, while working with the CD amendable database involving T5s, T3s and T5013s. Extracted client data to resolve tax enquiries.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.