Please see cv below
2003 – 2004:
Master in European Business Administration – ESCEM Grand Ecole
Paris – Poitiers Campus, Cedex – France
Thesis: “The new era of Franchising in Western Europe”.
Main items covered in the thesis:
o Analyse and describe how franchising networks work,
o The benefits of franchise
o Possible techniques to increase sales
1999 – 2001:
First degree in Advertisement at Advertisement’s Professional Institute, Thessaloniki – Greece.
Concept of Advertisement, Create an Advertisement, Media Research, Market Research, Customers Marketing, Products Marketing
1) To create a female magazine and finance the cost of this publication through magazine advertisement (costs included the creation, production and delivery of the magazine).
2) To create a non-existing product and arrange for the package, advertising, sales, distribution and after sales services.
Additional skills and information
• Computing skills:
o Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
o Corel Draw
o Advanced Internet user
• Excellent communication, organisational and project management skills
• Languages: Greek (Mother tongue), English (Oxford/Cambridge/Michigan Certificates), German (B1 Level – Goethe Institut), French (First Level – University Certificate).
Feb 2009 – Sept 2014:
Business Consultant in Farouk Systems Hellas Ltd.
(Exclusive importer and distributor of CHI Hair Care Products in Greece)
• Sales Executive Consultant
• Sales marketing management, customer management, account customer management
Sept 2006 – Dec 2008:
Executive Senior Sales Manager in Wella Hellas Ltd. (Professional Hair Cosmetics)
• Business Sales Development Consultant
• Customer management, account customer management, sales development
Sept 2005 – Jul 2006:
Freelancer for Bacardi Hellas Ltd. (Alcohol drinks) – one year job contract
• Sales Executive
• Co-operation with company sales team – promoting Bacardi Breezer (RTD) to wholesalers and retailers
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.