An adaptable, problem solving and analytical marketing and project manager with nine years experience within television broadcasting sectors. Experience in planning and executing multi-channel campaigns across TV, print, digital, sponsorship and events. Knowledge and expertise in stakeholder management, production processes, creative thinking, analysis, tracking and reporting of campaigns. Key achievements include leading the History Channel re-brand and Sky Atlantic channel launch.
An adaptable, problem solving and analytical marketing and project manager with nine years experience within the television broadcasting and print sectors. Experience in planning and executing multi-channel campaigns across TV, print, digital, sponsorship and events. Knowledge and expertise in stakeholder management, leadership, production processes, creative thinking, analysis, tracking and reporting of campaigns. Key achievements include leading multi-million pound campaigns; Sky Atlantic channel launch, the History Channel re-brand and Big Brother marketing campaigns.
• Planned and managed a multi-million pound channel launch for Sky Atlantic, the first launch since Sky Sports in 10 years, achieving a 45% increase in brand awareness.
• Leading and executing the first successful digital partnership campaign for Very.co.uk and Big Brother, supported by a 360-degree bespoke microsite, social media, digital display, bespoke TV ads, advertorials, VIP events and on-air task. Very’s clothing category saw an 85% online sales uplift during the week of the task and their home category saw an uplift of 35%.
• Managed the execution of the world’s first 360-degree interactive TV campaign for the launch of The Gadget Show, increasing male 16-34 audience ratings by 20%, based on weekly slot average figures.
• Alongside Channel 5’s Commercial Director, wrote and presented a sales pitch, which gained the highest accolade at the Media Campaign Awards 2014 (cross-media sales team of the year).
MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS PROJECT MANAGER
JUNE 2012 – MAY 2015
CHANNEL 5, LONDON
• Work closely with Head of Marketing Partnerships and commercial team to plan/brainstorm Channel 5 and Northern & Shell cross-media partnership campaigns.
• Manage and lead a team of three executives and assistant to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and budget.
• Manage expectations of stakeholders; clients, media and creative agencies, production companies, PR, compliance, scheduling, legal, marketing and digital.
• Main point of sales contact with Channel 5’s in-house creative team – work with Creative Director and Production Manager in devising timelines, planning budgets and ensuring creative is delivered.
• Working with Channel 5’s in-house research team, ensuring partnership campaigns are measured effectively. Presenting results to direct reports, clients and agencies.
• Managing external PR agency around Channel 5 trade releases.
• Responsible for partnership team production budgets – forecasting and costing campaigns.
CAMPAIGN PRODUCER (MARKETING)
JULY 2011 – JUNE 2012
CHANNEL 5, LONDON
• Manage the execution of ATL marketing campaigns of Channel 5’s key programming such as Big Brother, Paul Merton and CSI.
• Devising project timelines and contact reports, ensuring campaign objectives are met and creative messaging is consistent throughout all media.
• Lead, update and coordinate cross department campaign status meetings with creative, digital, PR, legal, marketing partnerships, sales and sponsorship teams. Main point of marketing contact for campaigns.
• Relationship management with third parties; US film studios, linear and VOD platforms.
MARKETING MANAGER (SKY ATLANTIC, MOVIES & BOX OFFICE)
OCT 2010 – JULY 2011
BRITISH SKY BROADCASTING, OSTERLEY, LONDON
• Work alongside Head of Sky Movies and Atlantic in strategic campaign planning – working with research teams, liaising with media planning agencies, brief writing and communication to stakeholders.
• Managing and assessing creative development across multi-channel media through to production stage.
• Work closely and lead regular campaign status meetings with internal teams.
• Work closely with external promotions team and manage radio partnerships, primarily for Sky Movies and Box Office, ensuring the brand is represented according to brand positioning.
• Manage campaign media budgets and invoicing.
• Relationship management with film studios on movie promotions.
BRAND MANAGER (HISTORY, BIO & CI)
MAR 2006 – SEPT 2010
BRITISH SKY BROADCASTING, OSTERLEY, LONDON
2009 – 2010 Brand Manager, 2007 – 2009 Marketing Executive, 2006 – 2007 Marketing Assistant
• Work alongside the Head of Marketing in strategic planning of multi-channel UK and international advertising campaigns across the channel portfolio.
• Company brand guardian – main point of contact with internal teams (digital, on-air, ad sales, research) to ensure external brand communications are consistent. Responsible for brand sign off.
• Work with Head of Marketing and brand planning agency on the development, maintenance and communication of an internal channel brand book, incorporating the brand vision, guidelines, tone of voice and audience.
• Manage media budgets, creative, brand and online agency relationships across campaigns.
• Events and trade collateral management for brand portfolio at European trade conferences. Managing local media and events agencies, responsible for brand sign off.
GB LINERS RELOCATION, LONDON
AUG 2004 – MAR 2006
• Manage direct mail and email marketing campaigns, achieving the highest email open rate in the company’s history (14%).
• Build partnerships and alliances with e-commerce email marketing agencies.
• Responsible for generating new corporate business and maintaining client relationships.
• Reporting to management on monthly digital statistics.
Hammersmith and West London College 2005
Chartered Institute of Marketing Professional Post Graduate Diploma
Brunel University, Uxbridge Bsc (hons) 2001 – 2004
Business & Management (Marketing) Second class (upper division) honours
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.