It is my burning desire to be creative that drove me to pass my degree in game design and multimedia development, where I learnt about project planning, coding and website development. Since finding my niche in the field of web design I've worked with clients to produce websites, logos and branding packages unique to each. My goal is to pursue my web design career in Singapore, wanting nothing more than to work with other talented designers and coders producing results that break the mould.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
University of Worcester, Single Honours Computer Games & Multimedia Development (2008 – 2011)
• Upper 2nd Class Degree (2.1)
Freelance Web & Graphics Design (June 2013 – Present)
• Producing websites, bespoke logos, unique illustrations and branding relevant to clients and their businesses to develop and broaden my design skills.
• Working closely with local business managers with frequent communication to ensure deliverables created to their specifications within set time constraints, which instilled the importance of iterative development over the course of a project.
• Ensuring client satisfaction and seeking new work with regular communication via email, telephone, and one-to-one meetings to stay proactive.
• Providing timely updates to clients throughout project development and offering ongoing support after completion to continue nurturing existing client relations.
Bamboo Marketing Ltd, Customer Consultant & Website Designer (September 2011 – Present)
• Developing company website & aiding in design decisions- working with production team, honing skills in creative and functional website and interface design, utilising CMS software.
• Operating as part of a team to achieve targets in a high-pressure environment, learning a great deal about working quickly without sacrificing quality.
• Displaying strong organisational skills by keeping on top of high customer and business client demands every day.
• Using a consistently polite, informative telephone manner under stressful working conditions, putting the customer first and keeping a cool head in all situations.
• Conducting proactive field research when required through questionnaires and interviews with new clients and their customers.
PC World, Domestic & Business Customer Advisor (October 2008 – September 2011)
• Maintaining business customer accounts and keeping on top of leads for high-volume sales, valuing the importance of staying well organised all the time.
• Setting an example by producing periodic self-assessment one-to-one documentation to monitor my own performance in accordance with personal and team goals in the business.
• Liaising with customers face-to-face to provide honest expert knowledge on a wide variety of consumer technology and developing my social and conversational skills effectively.
• Coaching colleagues on business-to-business processes and account management, displaying an affinity for teaching others.
D.T.S Building Company, Bricklayer & Carpenter (2006 – 2008)
• Completing projects for home and business renovations in a skilled work team under strict deadlines. This gave me the confidence to work hard in the present while keeping the end-goal in mind, working towards it one step at a time- brick by brick.
Runnings Park Hotel & Day Spa, Secretary (2005 – 2006)
• Organising customer appointments and time slots into practitioner diaries, as well as answering calls to customers and creating bookings. As my first employment it introduced me to working for others and the importance of not letting customers or colleagues down.
Proficiency with design software:
• Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Flash, Lightroom, After Effects
• Corel Painter
• Blender, 3DS Max
• UnrealEd, Source SDK (Hammer)
• Joomla! 3 & Coda 2
Extensive experience using office packages:
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access, Visio, Expression Studio
Knowledge & experience with web-related programming languages:
• XHTML, HTML 4.01 & 5, CSS 2.1 & 3
Other programming languages used previously:
• C#, Visual Basic, Java, Lingo (Adobe Director)
High proficiency working with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8 and Mac OSX.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.