As a graduated in Msc International Business, I have an experience in supporting customers from different backgrounds and nationalities in which I influenced their expectations to meet the business objectives. I am a problem solver and initiative taker when working in a team, as well as dealing with administrative duties competently.
I intend to work in a dynamic organization where individuals are motivated to optimal performances. I equally intend to use regular training and dedication to work
Feb 2010- Jan 2012 Msc International Business
The Robert Gordon University-Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Key Modules: Finance for Managers, Business Environment, Managing People, Marketing, International Business, Performance Planning and Decision Making.
Sept 2008-Jan 2010 Graduate Certificate in Management The Robert Gordon University – Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Key Modules: Business and People Skills, Information Technology, Management Environment, Managing Finance
Sept 2007- Sept 2008 English Foundation Course
University of Aberdeen- United Kingdom
Jan 2014 – Present Business Administrator
The National Company of Civil Engineering and Building, HASSI MESSAOUD
• Establish and carry out departmental and organizational goals, policies and procedures.
• Manage general activities related to making products and providing services
• Consult with other executives, staff and board members about operations
• Negotiate and approve contracts and agreements
• Analyze sales reports and other performance indicators
Jan 2013 – Jun 2013 Executive Sales Representative
El-Aurassi Hotel, Algiers Algeria
• Was responsible for managing complete project cycle, which includes client meetings, sales pitch, effort estimation, cost estimation, resource allocation, pricing and oversight
• Assisted the quality department of the organization in improving the quality of work that takes place in the organization
• Gave suggestions and made sure that the work took place properly
• Supplied management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
2010 – 2013 Customer Service Co-manager
Michkat YAF Ltd. Boumerdes, Algeria
• Met Targets and Goals by working in a team and kept the customers at the priority position to become loyal to our products and services.
• Led and supervised a team of customer service staff to reach customer satisfaction.
• Managed a safe working environment by Insuring employees benefits and recognition.
October 2008- February 2012 Member of the Robert Gordon University Business Society.
Member of Aberdeen University International Society.
Student Committee member of UNICEF in Campus.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
• Visited different countries which include: France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Canada, UAE, Tunisia and Morocco. Lived in the United Kingdom for 7 years. This allowed me to manage effectively different cultures and languages, and adapt to different situations.
• Experienced in delivering presentations in different languages (English, French, and Arabic) about Conflict Management, TimeManagement, Performance Management, People Management, An Investigation Into Consumers Attitudes Towards Islamic Insurance in Algeria, and Self-Esteem Needs in which I was frequently acknowledged as the best presenter among students and colleagues.
Teamwork and Leadership
• High level of contribution within group projects at workplace, which I received a recognition of leadership skills and energy.
• As a Member of the Robert Gordon University Business Society, I was able to manage effectively a week event at university and rising funds more than was expected.
• Helped to organize and run a team for Red Crescent during the earthquake: Boumerdes city earthquake 2003. Algeria which resulted in 3,500 deaths.
• When I worked for Michkat YAF Ltd, the company was thinking to open new branches in other regions Algeria; the company had an issue about who is the right person to contact. I took the initiative and spoke to my manager that I can do this efficiently because I know how to communicate and deal with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
• Microsoft Windows 7 / XP / Vista, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Good level of written and spoken English, French and Arabic.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.