I am a hard working, reliable, disciplined and committed individual with enormous drive to succeed. I possess strong presentation skills, able to communicate effectively at all levels. I am a natural sales person currently selling high value capital equipment and pride myself on my technique, sales ability and building long lasting relationships.
Berkshire Hathaway Owned, TBS Engineering. Sales Account Manager Europe, India, Middle East, Africa and South America.
(November 2011 – Present day)
Selling the companies high value Capital equipment, putting together sales visits throughout Europe, India Africa, Middle East and South America, conduct meetings at Director Level and present our engineering equipment. Gather all technical information agree technical specifications commit to a milestone plan of completion.
• My personal sales achieved 2012/13 excess of 7 Million Pounds.
• 2014 to date 5 Million Pounds
• Conduct meetings at CEO, Director Level.
• Presentations of Capital Equipment, Appraisals, Negotiation.
• Agreeing Technical Specifications.
• Milestone Plans.
• Build and maintain long lasting relationships.
• Attend trade shows, events.
Sales Manager – Peter Ball & Co. Estate Agent, Cheltenham.
(August 2011 – November 2011)
My role as Sales Manager covered many duties and responsibilities, these included:-
• Running and Managing the office.
• Negotiation of all sales.
• Valuation of new properties
• All advertisements whether for the Newspaper or Internet and design of any marketing material
• Developing marketing strategies
• Assisted in the general day to day running of the office. This covers human resources, creating office targets and budget management.
Senior Sales Negotiator – Peter Ball & Co. Estate Agent, Cheltenham.
(March 2010 – August 2011)
• Manage a personal database of applicants to a pipeline of sales and create a new footfall of potential applicants.
• Negotiation of sales and bringing new properties to the market.
• Diary management, contacting existing applicants over the phone, cold calling.
• Data capture and creating property advertisements.
During my time within the organisation I exceeded all sales targets and became the top fee earners of the financial year.
Sales Executive – Perry’s Motor Sales Ltd, Nelson
(Sept 2008 – March 2010)
• The role was to maximise any sales opportunity.
• Close all sales on the day.
• Other duties included prospecting and self-generating potential customers through past and existing customer records.
• I was involved in advertising the special offers, uploading pictures and responding to internet enquiries and received extensive sales training.
• I was considered to be one of Perry’s best and most consistent performers. In my final year I sold 399 new and used vehicles.
Despite being my first sales role, during my time with Perry’s I became top salesman in my branch for two consecutive years.
Mechanical Engineer – HM Forces British Army.
(July 2002 – Sept 2008)
From leaving School I took it upon myself to join the Army as I wanted to see the world and also apply myself into a trade and gain some qualifications. I started as a craftsman studying Diesel Mechanics, Engineering and Electrical repair, this was a very “hands on” role as well as physical. The knowledge of our studies was essential to the repair and maintenance of the Challenger/Warrior sections.
On operations we were expected to keep the fleet of 14 tanks operational carrying out all major repairs in the field and getting them back on the road. During my army career I deployed on a number of operations, this included most notably the Black Watch in Iraq. I was considered to be an enthusiastic and lively soldier who maintained a positive outlook throughout.
• St Augustine RC High School, (1996 – 2001)
GCSE’s, C grade and above (Inc Mathematics, English, Science and IT).
• Mechanical & Electrical Engineering (2002 – 2008)
• Professional Qualifications
• Engineering High Value Capital Equipment Sales
• Account Management, (Europe, India, Africa, South America and Middle East.)
• Company Start Up.
• Valuation, Negotiation.
• Levels 5 Sales Management Training.
• Levels 1 – 4 Sales Training.
• School of Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineering.
• H.G.V Class 1 and 2.
• Joint Service Adventurous Training Scheme.
• Ski Tour Proficiency.
• Ski Proficiency Alpine.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.