For the past year I have been working as a HR Assistant at Royal Holloway University, within the Students Union, on a part time basis. This role has provided me with an insight in to HR where I have worked closely with a HR Advisor providing administrative support. This role has provided me with extensive exposure to HR and allowed me to develop strong foundations which I wish to build on.
September 2013- Present, Royal Holloway University (Student’s Union)
Position: Human Resources Assistant (Part Time)
• End to end co-ordination of the recruitment process, including employment contracts
• Providing HR Support to a population of circa 300 people
• Administration and co-ordination of training sessions
• Organising induction sessions
• Processing leavers
• Updating our internal HR Database on a weekly basis
• Supporting with payroll activities
• Basic exposure to employee relations, including disciplinaries, grievances, performance management and sickness absence.
October 2012- May 2013- British Council, Spain
Position: English Language Assistant (Placement year)
• Teaching 30 children in each class, ranging from 3-11 years
• Teaching English, Geography and Science
• Daily lesson planning
• Creating interactive class activities to improve the English of students
• Liaising with other Teachers in the school
October 2011- February 2012- Royal Holloway University
Position: Alumni relations caller (Part time)
• Cold calling to update student information on systems
• KPI’s to meet on a daily basis
June 2011- August 2011- French Connection
Position: Sales Assistant (Part time)
• Meeting weekly sales target
• Providing excellent customer service
• Developing knowledge of the products sold in store
July 2008- October 2009 and June 2010- February 2011- John Lewis
Position: Call Handler and Personal Shopper
• Providing high levels of customer service
• Handled a high volume of customer complaints and customer inquiries
• Working part of a large local call centre team
• Developed problem solving and customer service skills
Royal Holloway University of London
BA Hons Spanish (2.1 Predicted)
Gravesend Grammar School for Girls
Spanish (A*), English (A), History (C), Punjabi (B)
12 GCSE’s (A*-B)
IT Skills: MS Office, Outlook
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.