Legendary world class customer Service skills, Motivated towards achieving sales target, punctual, strong communication and presentation skills, efficient and effective team player like to work under pressure, fluent in English ( Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening), Fast in computer operation including MS Office.
Education and Qualifications
MBA (Merit) : Master of Business Administration (2012)
University of Gloucestershire, London, United Kingdom.
Covering: Accounting & decision making technique, Corporate finance, Financial market & investment analysis, financial analysis and management, Information system management, Information technology and system, Management theory and practice, Managerial communication, Managing human capital, Marketing management, Research methodology, Strategic management, Strategic marketing. Case analysis.
Diploma(Awarded): Diploma in Hotel management (2011)
Confederation of tourism and Hotel management (CTHM), London, United Kingdom.
BBA (Merit) : Bachelor of Business Administration (2009)
Atish Dipankar University of science and Technology, Dhaka,Bangladesh.
2010–2014 TEAM LEADER (SALES)
Starbucks, United Kingdom.
• Driving productivity and efficiency through focused and supportive management of a 7-member team at this busy coffeehouse.
• Championing customer service initiatives, delivering outstanding results against customer service targets including a mystery shopper rating of 100. Awarded by the 110% exceptional customer service club membership from employer.
• Formulating budgets and setting sales targets, developing and motivating staff to ensure they possess the knowledge and tools to operate effectively.
• Managing financial and administrative aspects of daily operation, including cash and stock reconciliation.
• Reporting directly to the Store Manager. Got reward (Shopping vouchers and Certificate) five times from area manager for providing best customer service experience and meeting sales target.
Career Summary (cont.)
2003–2007 FIELD OFFICER (F.O.)
Padma Life Insurance Ltd, Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Co-ordinating and motivating team member (subordinates) towards achievable objectives.
• Formulating and implementing marketing strategies to generate increased sales of the organisation’s insurance policy product
• Leading customer information initiatives to promote customer awareness of policy security and benefits.
• Convincing customer and field work as well as maintaining brand standards.
• Setting up sales target for subordinates monthly basis and assist them to hit the target margin.
• Got a smart phone as prize for meeting sales target (policy).
2002–2003 Teacher (Part time)
Utsho Bidda Niketon. Dhaka, Bagladesh
• Teaching student. Helping to do their homework timely and effectively.
• Making sure they become enthusiastic to learn their lession attentively.
• Helping them to set up their aim in life and go towards achieving the goal.
• Helping them to learn about the importance of descipline which helps to get success.
IT proficiency: MS Office Excel and Word
Data Entry and Office Automation, Tally
Type writing (upper level)
Languages: English (fluent reading, writing and speaking)
Bengali (fluent in reading, writing and speaking)
Hindi (fluent in speaking)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.