I am a 2012 graduate of The University of Bristol 2012 with a 1:1 Bachelors degree in Italian Literature and Language and a Distinction in Italian Oral Communication.
I have worked both in England and in Italy as: Supervising Barista around South England for Starbucks Coffee Company, Communications Assistant, Promoter and Receptionist in Milan and Publishing and Sales Assistant in London
Top Starbucks Card promoter 2007
Created and managed university gym incentive in Milan
Highest sales achieve 2013
2008 – 2012 University of Bristol, Bristol Italian Single Honours BA
First Class Honours (BA) with Oral Distinction
2006 –2008 The Sixth Form College, Farnborough A Levels: English Literature (A), Italian (A), French (A), Spanish (A in AS Level), Media Studies (A in AS Level)
September 2013 – November 2013 Starbucks Coffee Company, London
Supervisor in Training. Performing a Barista role whilst I retrain to be a Supervisor.
August 2012 – April 2013 Witan Media, London (Publishing House)
Publishing and Sales Assistant. Publications of a high calibre political / financial nature
Picture finding for publications, proof reading and editing articles, checking design layouts.
My sales role included sourcing relevant leads to sell high-rate commercial space to and contacting the CEOs and top management of leading Banks, Law Firms, Oil and Gas companies and Fortune 500 companies globally. I would establish and maintain relationships with these contacts on a daily basis, ensure client satisfaction and converse in Italian when needed. In my first three months I brought in £21,925 for a United Nations Association Arab Spring publication, which made a total of £32,825.
October 2010 – June 2011 Olistica Salus, Milan (Fitness, Medical & Beauty Centre)
Communications Assistant, Hostess & Receptionist
Organised past and created future registers for classes, updated Excel records to keep track of client payments.
Promoted offers and services via flyers and liaising with public. Took potential clients on tour of the centre and organised promotional packages. Created client lists for future promotions.
Took appointments, answered telephone and spoke to clients in fluent Italian.
• I helped create an event to promote SKY, a respiratory yoga technique: hospitality, liaising with landlords, researching, compiling lists of potential clients, creating and sending invitations.
• In December I recognised the need to extend fitness services at a ‘special’ rate to nearby private university (Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi): devised a Bocconi offer, working in close contact with students. I then promoted the offer, bringing new clients to Olistica.
• At the beginning of 2011 I was responsible for transferring all client data from Olistica’s original Excel system onto B-Quest, the new, efficient computerised system.
October 2006 – June 2010 Starbucks Coffee Company, Royal Berkshire and Bristol Area
Barista promoted to Supervisor, 2008
Organised efficient shift in order to maximize sales and enhance customer/staff satisfaction. Worked to meet deadlines and targets, in close contact with Managers/District Manager. Cash management and store health and safety. Ordered and took stock of supplies on a daily/weekly basis. Dealt with customer issues from within the store.
• During my time with Starbucks I worked in numerous different stores in the Bristol, Reading and Home Counties area, in order to assist different Managers. This demonstrates my ability to adapt to and supervise any situation.
Key skills and achievements
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluent spoken/written English and Italian. Good communication in French and Spanish
• Year 4 Italian Student Representative at the University of Bristol. Involved student-staff meetings and relaying issues and concerns within department
• Very high computer skills: Microsoft Office package and internet
• Full, clean driving licence
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.