Committed, hardworking and reliable professional with extensive experience in the construction industry; knowledgeable in construction procedures, methods, practices, materials, equipment, tools, precautions and utilities; adept at performing semi-skilled and skilled construction tasks; analytical with good time management and problem-resolution skills, able to conduct routine inspections and preventative maintenance of equipment; organized and rational
Education and Qualification
Craft Certificate in Brickwork
City and Guilds of London Institute
The Advanced Craft Certificate in Brickwork
City and Guilds of London Institute
Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS)
Reg. No.: 00325110
CP Construction Plant CS Competence Scheme
Reg. No.: 00325110/1
May 2013 – Present
Hather Plant Hire, Rotherham, UK
• Operates a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack and count merchandise; maneuvers 360° excavators above 10 tons on various sites; loads dump trucks and lorries as well as crushers and screens.
• Keeps appropriate records and reports to guarantee tight inventory control and security; assists in physical inventories; ensures proper stock rotation.
• Maintains a clean, neat and orderly work area; conducts operation in compliance to health and safety standards.
• Administers footings, drainage, bulk earthworks, civil and road works, and remediation work.
Nov. 2004 – May 2013
Sanderson Building Services Ltd, Unit 2, William Street, Swinton, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
• Interpreted and set out activities based on the technical drawings and plans; worked on small to medium sized building projects.
• Handled dug fittings by means of a mini digger; worked alongside other companies and trades; performed and managed all aspects of groundwork along with drainage and stone works, concreting, and brick and block laying; operated a tracked excavator above 10 tons.
• Filled out risk assessment forms; maintained health and safety on site.
• Dealt with both commercial and domestic customers; carried out repairs, refurbishments and maintenance for housing associations and schools internally and externally which included doing all types of property repairs, roofing repairs, ceramic tiling, wall and floor tiles, basic plumbing, electrics and joinery.
Jun. 1994 – Nov. 2004
Hather Plant Hire, Sheffield Road, Rotherham
• Worked with machineries and equipment such as 360 degree excavators, loading dumpers, road lorries, loading crushers and screens; drove and operated various makes of plants above and below 10 tons.
• Utilized various attachments such as grabs, hammers and screens; conducted daily safety checks on machines used and changed buckets and other attachments.
• Worked on various sites and performed tasks such as digging out for drains on housing and commercial projects as well as road constructions, land clearance and reclamation.
Aug. 1993 – Jun. 1994
Caird Environmental, Meadow Bank Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
Mar. 1991 – Aug. 1993
Britflex Ltd, UK
Jan. 1990 – Oct. 1990
Jul. 1985 – Jan. 1990
June 1981 – July 1985
Rotherham Borough Council
Additional Skills Training:
Radiodetection Operator Training
Radiodetection – SBS
DLM Forklift Training
Health & Safety and Operating Standard for:
CCM Safety & Training Services
National Joint Council for the Building Industry by the National Joint Apprenticeship Board
Tracked Excavator 360
Completed an Approved Apprenticeship in the Craft of Bricklaying
Prefabricated Access Suppliers and Manufacturers Association (PASMA)
Assembly Use Alteration Dismantle Inspection
Euro1 Transport Training Services
1 Tonne Skip and 5 Tonne
Lift Truck Operator
• Fork Lift License (ITSSAR)
• Mini Digger License (ITSARR)
• Abrasive Wheels Course
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.