I have recently returned to the UK after creating and developing a number of large-scale transmedia projects across the North American continent.
I am currently seeking employment within the following fields:
• Brand/Operations management
• Social Media
• Marketing and other digital media
• Other management roles
I have world-wide experience of the digital universe, having developed and pitched business plans and media/marketing strategies for blue-chip companies globally.
World-class knowledge of the digital, multi-media landscape
Mentoring and coaching expertise
Allocation of large-scale, multi-million dollar/pound budgets
Financial systems and PNL dissection
Expert at dealing with shareholders and managing upwardly
First-class communication skills (verbally and written)
Development of social media strategies for blue-chip companies
SEO and PPC campaigns
Knowledge of businesses across multiple sectors
Brand management and brand integrity
Relevant Work History
2008 -2013: Creative Director/VP of Production, Rio Dayne Inc/Five For Fighting Productions
• Working in the UK, Los Angeles and Toronto to produce a number of transmedia companies and projects
• Started up two new studios in LA and Toronto, with full responsibility of budgeting and recruitment
• Written a number of marketing strategies for transmedia projects
• Full, three-stage business plans written and instigated
• Projections for a ten-year and fifteen year investment cycle across a number of categories
• Written and produced comic book series; novels; online gaming platforms and social media strategies
• Involved with company from a one-line idea right through to multi-million dollar investment stage
• Building high-profile contacts across multiple business sectors
• Allocation of budgets
• Learning how to deal with some exceptionally strong egos and personalities (some of them wholly unpleasant!) within notorious industries such as Hollywood.
2008-Present: Self-Employed Business Writer/Consultant
• Independent contractor
• Developed social media strategies for large blue-chip companies
• Published works include self-help books (Neuro-linguistic Programming in Sales; The Art of Positive Thinking; Debt Management for Small Companies); as well as editorial work on novels and an ungodly number of websites
• Written, designed and presented a number of business plans for blue-chip companies across the globe
• Designed business models for new investment portfolios covering subjects as diverse as antique glass and gold reserves!
2003-2008: Nandos Chickenland Ltd, Manager/partner
• Working as a management troubleshooter for one of the industry leaders
• Transformed a total of fourteen sites over a five year period
• Total of eleven new managers recruited from shop-floor in same time frame
• Researched and opened four new sites in four years
• Increased revenue for struggling sites by as much as 30% within six months
• Elected into Partnership in 2006 in South Africa
• Responsible for running multiple sites with full accountability for PNL validity and staffing
Full driving license (clean)
Single, no dependables
Languages: English, Spanish, French (conversational), Catalan (conversational)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.