A self motivated, trustworthy and results-driven Diesel Mechanical Engineer. I have been working in the industry for 10 years and had a rewarding 4 year internship, involving multitudes of engine overhaul projects. I exhibit excellent collaborative work ethics with an ability to train, develop and motivate teams to succeed through target achievement and delivery of outstanding service. I am able to communicate effectively at all professional levels with strong communication and interpersonal skills. I am focused, reliable and a resourceful engineer with an analytical mind and an aptitude to identify creative solutions to problems whilst maintaining an awareness of operational health and safety.
2003 – present MECHANICAL FITTER, Go North East, Sunderland
• Taking full ownership of engine maintenance, servicing as well as overhauling of 6-cylinder, 4-cylinder engines.
• Expanded responsibilities including MOT preparation, electrical fault finding, breakdown service, gearbox maintenance and servicing, diesel fuel system overhaul in addition to service and maintenance of the garage forklift.
• Responsible for ordering the correct engine parts.
• Hydraulic maintenance.
• Preventative maintenance programs
Education and Qualifications
NVQ Training Certificate in PSV Inspection (2007)
Level 2 (2005) and Level 3 (2007) in Mechanical Engineering, City College Coventry
Technical Certification Level 2 (2005) and Level 3 (2007) in Mechanical Engineering, City College Coventry
OFFSHORE UK MEDICAL
MIST H & S
Key I.T. Skills
• Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.