I am an all-round dynamic marketing professional, thriving on building effective working relationships and ensuring the right information is produced to the right people at the right time. I have excellent interpersonal skills coupled with a great understanding of effective and targeted writing styles for a range of audiences.
I am extremely hard working and conscientious and aim to enhance brand reputation as well as raising awareness of products and services.
Open University 2014-2018
– Bsc (Hons) Sport, Fitness and Coaching
South Gloucestershire and Stroud College 2013-2014
– NVQ Level 2 Spectator Safety
Worcester College of Technology 2010-2011
– AutoCAD Foundation OCN
– Use of the layer, colour, line type and line weight conventions
– Draw to a multi-scale, using model space and layouts (model viewports & paper space)
– Plot scaled drawings including DWF and PDF formats
Leukaemia CARE Leukaemia CARE, Worcester Communications Officer November 2012- Present
– Extend and develop the visibility and reputation of Leukaemia CARE by coordinating PR, marketing, branding, communications and advertising requirements for the charity, using external agencies and freelance staff as appropriate.
– Take responsibility for the Leukaemia CARE website, its content and maintenance using a CMS.
– In charge of all social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest), its content and media monitoring.
– Record all data via the CRM.
– Monitor Google Analytics and current Google Adwords campaigns.
– Write and distribute press releases in a planned and focused way, ensuring that the charity communicates effectively both internally and externally.
– Using software such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop to produce flyers, brochures, banners, posters etc.
England Touch Association Voluntary, Home-based PR/Marketing Director October 2013- Present
– Effectively communicate England Touch’s activities and facilities to attract members, funds and other resources.
– Raise the awareness and profile of England Touch throughout the Touch playing and wider sporting community.
– Enhance the reputation of England Touch and create opportunities for sponsorship and partnerships between the sport and other organisations.
– Take responsibility for the England Touch website, its content and maintenance.
– Manage all England Touch’s social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) to increase engagement activity and increase participation levels.
Worcester Warriors, Worcester Safety Steward September 2013- Present
– Escort Players
– Provide stewarding support across several areas
– Checking tickets
– Direct supporters and monitor crowds
– Provide general guidance to the public
– Car Park Stewarding
Compco Fire Systems Compco Fire Systems, Worcester Technical Sales Engineer/Design Engineer October 2010- November 2012
– Assess scope of works of enquiries (ranging from small works to major projects).
– Carry out site surveys
– Cost and assess values of contracts
– Prepare tender documentation and presentations
– Attend post tender meetings with Technical sales staff
– Conduct hand over meetings to contract teams
– Design sprinkler system including dimensions and pipework layouts with the use of AutoCAD
Santander Group Plc Santander, Cheltenham
Personal Banking Advisor May 2007-July 2008 & August 2009-October 2010
– Engaging, approachable and dedicated to customer service.
– Expertly match each customer’s needs to the right products before securing the sale or referring on to the appropriate colleague (Mortgage or Investment).
– Dealing with customers from across a wide customer base, each day brought variety and a new challenge.
– Proven targeted sales experience and understanding of financial products and solutions to support and coach other members of the work force, playing a key role in ensuring business is transacted efficiently within the branch.
– Completed financial transactions daily (cash, cheque, telegraphic) developing a sound level of numerical competence.
Bushwackers Sin & Bushwackers, Worcester
Bar Supervisor August 2008- August 2009
– Involved in the setting of targets and objectives, and to monitor and strive for their achievement.
– Input new ideas for service and products to maintain competitive and leading edge.
– Effective communicator with guests/clients and at all levels of the venue.
– Support the Bar Manager in the implementing and/or following of procedures concerning recording of stock movements e.g. correct charging of items, billing.
– Ensure stock items behind the bars are always within expiry date.
– Assist the Bar Manager in the smooth running of the club.
– Have clear working knowledge of all company policies and operate within them at all times.
– Undertake any other duties as and when required by Senior Management.
Advance Leisure Nunnery Wood Sports Complex, Worcester
Activity Co-ordinator June 2005-May 2007
– Work with a wide range of age groups to ensure inclusive activities for all.
– Responsible for the health and safety of participants at all times.
– Plan and organise 6-week activity programme to implement through summer holiday periods across Worcestershire Advance Leisure centres.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.