A Marketing and Brand communication professional with 5+ years experience from an agency, start-up and corporation environment in Europe and the Middle East across all channels of marketing– Digital and Traditional. Worked extensively in Branding Strategy mainly focusing on the 5 P’s of marketing, to create branding propositions. Enjoy solving problems taking action in new situations, seeing projects come through completion, while remaining professional and good humoured under pressure.
Education And Qualifications
Management in Creative Industries, Master (MSc) (Sep 2012 – Dec 2013)
(Research Paper: The role of Emotional Intelligence in Entrepreneurship- Merit)
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
International Business, Bachelor (BSc Hons) (Sept 2009 – Jul 2012)
(Research Paper: The impact of using text messaging as a form of communication within an educational environment- First)
Brunel University, London, United Kingdom
Brand Marketing and Communications Manager (Mar 2014 – Present)
SAS Systems Engineering Saudi Arabia
SAS Systems Engineering is a leader in providing “Extra Low Voltage” systems, specializing in integrated Fire Protection, Security, Building Management, Automation, and Communication systems. Dedication to engineering excellence has helped SAS become one of the region’s most reputable technology corporations. With branches throughout Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
• Planned, coordinated and updated all b2b marketing, advertising and promotional materials. In terms of design, brand message and content to stay ahead in the digitally age and generate sales leads.
• Planned and executed an in-house communication training program to train employees to communicate brand values and representing SAS at a Global level.
• Developed and maintained a strategic flow of information and clear channels of communication internally, for better transparency in all marketing and PR activities. Maintained relationships with marketing and PR firms for publications.
• Managed internal and external communication demonstrating leadership and vision in focus with other managerial staff. Actively coordinated meetings with internal staff to keep marketing material up to date and client and customer relationships in check.
• Updated the website with new content, design and layout to match the brand profile and expansion. Digitalized other marketing channels through regional offices for better and more systemic use of marketing material.
• Prepare and present monthly reports across the board and stakeholders to keep them abreast of the key developments and conduct brainstorming sessions to gather business insights.
Content Marketing Advisor (Nov 2013- Present)
Ask Baaghil, Global
Ask Baaghil is a strategic Branding and Marketing consultancy founded by Said Aghil Baaghil, a Branding and Marketing Strategist and one of Middle East’s most reputable names within the industry. Offering branding and marketing consultancy services digitally across the globe, with headquarters based in New-York.
• Creating, developing and managing engaging content for the company website, press-releases, seminars, publications and workshops. Ensuring the content entails the corporate look and feel throughout the content.
• Using eloquent communication skills and exceptional organisational skills in providing high quality content with a organised and timely approach.
• Copy-editing, proofreading and curating content for the web. Furthermore assuring that the web based information is up to date and achieved for future use and maintains consistency in its branding tone.
• Monitoring and adhering to changing digital trends and quilting them into the business model where and when needed to stay on top of the digital consultancy offering.
Branding & Marketing Communications Manager (Sep 2013 – Mar 2014)
Thumbtags London, United Kingdom
Thumbtags is a creative start-up which makes online images and videos shoppable. Providing the opportunity to simply shop from an image or a video. Working with over 100 major retailers, publishers and bloggers. Thumbtags vision is to make anything we see online shoppable, helping publisher, brands and consumers earn revenue in the process.
• Created Thumbtags brand value proposition, brand purpose, value, vision and mission.
• Developed and implemented a marketing strategy and social media strategy, choosing the best possible marketing and communication channels for the b2b service.
• Responsible for creating and providing design briefs on marketing content about smart content for the web and press releases to support Thumbtags technology.
• Managed a team of 7 direct reports and over 2 indirect reports ensuring they are consistent in achieving their individual and group targets with active performance management techniques.
• Developed plans to ensure that the start-up has robust procedures covering operational rigour activities to build rapport with the marketing processes and strategies.
• Planned and executed a successful launch event with top notch bloggers, publishers and brands.
• Embedded a multichannel strategy including Digital & Mobile ensuring that the objectives are aligned to the overall growth ambition of the start-up.
• Managed a tight marketing budget for the start-up trying to cut down on costs where possible, profiting the firm £3000.00.
Digital Marketing Intern (Jan 2013 – Sept 2013)
Nacue Create London, United Kingdom
NACUE Create is supports creative entrepreneurship among individuals as well as institutions.
• Managed agency contacts, to develop and build existing and new relationships, for identifying suitable partner organisations. Developed close working relationship with companies bringing partnerships to life.
• Designed and initiated social media campaigns to help Nacue Create engage with more clients digitally, and voice out to a broader audience.
• Created marketing content to publish on the website and other PR platforms. Attended PR events regularly to network with like minded individuals in the industry.
• Received training on counselling creative entrepreneurship. Provided consultation to aspiring creative entrepreneurs on how to start a business or how to achieve success from a pre-owned losing business.
Client Servicing Intern (Dec 2012)
TBWA Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
TBWA Worldwide is an international advertising agency whose headquarters are in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, United States. The Agency is a unit of Omnicom Group, the world’s largest advertising agency holding company.
• Developed an understanding of the market risk associated with trading activities and clearing workflows (from trading to settlement). Carried out paper-work and other day-to-day administrative duties.
• Observed proper standards of market research, taking responsibility to ensure that reasonable steps were taken to fully understand and comply with the regulatory requirements of the reporting line.
• Demonstrated, promoted and fostered a strong working relationship and other support functions in communication, learning about corporate language.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.