Civil engineer with more than 15 years of experience in managerial positions in different departments.
Civil engineer with more than 15 years of experience in management positions in different departments.
• Long experience of team management
• Strong track-record in managing international staff
• Outcomes-orientated attitude
• Strong communication skills
• Trustworthy and reliable
• Long experience of independent decision-making
• Expertise in environmental protection aspects of construction project management
January 2014 – Today
BOSNA PETROLEUM COMPANY-TRIPOLI LIBYA
• Project Manager— Liaison with investor and supervisors; management of all activities and documentation at the site in Al Sharara OIL FIELD and AIRSTRIP AKAKUS OIL OPERATIONS.
July 2008- December 2013
ANS DRIVE doo Sarajevo
• Technical Office—Tender preparation and management (projects worth EUR 5-10 mil)
• Site manager-Buildings—Liaison with project managers and management of all activity and documentation of the site; Procurement of material and supervision of 50 workers.
October 2007-March 2008
INTEGRAL INZENjERING ad Laktaši
• Technical Office—Tender preparation and management for projects worth EUR 25-50 mil.
September 2005-October 2007
GP PUT Sarajevo
• Site manager at Highway building project in Pakistan worth USD 12 mil—Responsibility for all activities at site, including road, structure and other objects; Liaison with investors and supervising and managing all activity and documentation of the site.
• Deputy manager at site of highway in BIH (project worth EUR 14 mil)—Responsibility for construction and management of documentation of the site.
May 2003 – October 2004
SENTER Construction company
• Construction Site Manager on various building structures—One of the biggest was demolition of building (5000 square meters) in NATO camp Butmir (project worth EUR 300,000); Managing and supervision of more than 20 workers; Liaison with construction managers and management of documentation of the site.
July ‘01 – July ’02
FERYB – Construction company
• Construction Site Manager—Construction of motel (project worth EUR 500,000), including organization and construction of motel and nearby facilities; Procurement of material and supervising work of 20 workers and maintaining complete documentation of this construction.
September 1998 – January 2001
Adobag trade – construction company
• Construction Site Manager on several building projects, one of bigest being reconstruction and rebuilding of Art academy in Sarajevo (project value EUR 1 mil)—Under my supervision were procurement of material and selection of suppliers as well as supervision of 50 workers of different profiles. In that period I was also in charge of reconstruction of 20 devastated houses funded by humantiarian agency World Vision, with all projects completed in time and with due dilingence conducted.
2008—Government license exam in construction project management
University of Sarajevo, Faculty of Civil Engineering, University of Sarajevo (Bachelor)
Construction Secondary Technical School – civil engineering
Languages & Computer Skills
Languages: Bosnian (Serbo-Croatian): mother tongue;
Computer programs: Proficient user of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access), ACAD, MS project
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.