I graduated from Bath University in 2010 - BSc in Biology, and got a job in London for AAT - an accountancy awarding and membership body, doing events and customer service. I'm looking to apply what I have learned to a new challenge.
• BSc (Hons) Biology University of Bath 2006-2010
Graduated with an upper 2nd class degree
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT)
Senior Centre Advisor Jan 2011 – Present
I provide customer service/technical support to training providers and assessment venues. I have to be exceptionally organised, provide excellent customer service and help train new members of staff.
• First line customer support in a busy environment, answering telephones
• Answering emails professionally, accurately and efficiently
• Technical IT support, installation and troubleshooting of exam software, knowledge of proxy details, local servers and remote sessions.
• Organising and attend seminars, conferences and external events, meeting and dealing with customers.
• New staff training and team management in absence of line manager.
• Investigating invoices and creating credit notes, taking minutes of meetings, printing certificates, other routine operational tasks as needed eg. dealing with post, printing, scanning, filing
• Creating procedure notes and reviewing and updating existing procedures
• Creating and updating records on databases and database management.
• I needed excellent problem solving and time management skills to complete these duties.
National Institute Of Agricultural Botany
Research Assistant Oct 2008 – Oct 2009
I worked for 12 months on my own research project on the fungal infection of wheat. I experienced both laboratory and field work, as well as writing up and presenting my findings sucessfully, working both independently and as part of a team.
Kinghams Of Croydon Summer 2005
I worked in a car showroom, driving cars and vans to and from destinations, and preparing cars for sale. The job required me to get on well with those around me, and to be able to listen to and carry out instructions independently.
Kingswood Construction Summer 2004
One week’s work experience with an engineering company in Orpington, Kent. My role was shadowing construction managers, visiting construction sites and office duties; these included word processing and using excel to produce spreadsheets. This was organised for me by my school.
I have a solid knowledge of IT, I feel comfortable using Apple Mac, Microsoft Windows xp, 7 and 8, SQL databases and Microsoft office programmes including Microsoft CRM. I feel able to talk to people easily and have excellent reading and writing skills.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.