Work experience, management, training, presentations (Air Inuit) in remote locations of Northern Canada. With B.Sc followed by MA (2015) (Political Science, Public Opinion (Statistical Analysis),
M.A., Master of Arts Degree, Political Science, Government: Public Opinion, and Political Behaviour, (Statistical Analysis)
University of Essex, Colchester, England
B.Sc. Bachelor of Sciences – Natural Resource Economics: Agricultural Economics
McGill University, Macdonald College, Montreal
DEC – Social Sciences – Business
John Abbott College, Montreal
(March 2007-August 2014)
Supervisor/Coordinator – Ground Operations – Nunavik
Level 1 Station – Nunavik: Umiujaq, Inukjuak, Salluit, Ivujivik, Akulivik, Kangiqsujuaq, Quaqtaq, Kangirsuk, Aupaluk, Kangiqsualujjuaq
Level 1 Station – Outside of Nunavik: Sanikiluaq (Nunavut), Schefferville and Sept-Îles (Northern Quebec Territory)
Supervision of business activities of Air Inuit Level I Stations/Airports in Nunavik. Understanding of the local culture, business practices, etc.
Traveled extensively, communicating with Inuit communities
• Managed a team of two Field Supervisors and 60 employees from 12 communities in Nunavik and three stations outside the territory.
• Ensured communications with communities’ mayors, medical and nursing staff, cooperatives, community activities, department’s managers, local politicians – Municipal, Makivik & KRG, etc.
• Supported employees during training for passenger service operations and cargo transportation including dangerous goods. Improved employee satisfaction and by extension, the customer satisfaction in general.
• Supported employees in their daily challenges, hiring of new and former employees from communities for Air Inuit.
• Ensured that commercial operations at airports (passenger services and cargo) remained within budget and an optimal level of employees’ performance.
• Supervised safety at stations (Occupational Health and Safety, environment, vehicles, buildings, etc.).
• Traveled regularly to all airports and carry out inspections at Level I Air Inuit’s stations.
• All administrative tasks required to fulfill responsibilities of chief supervisor of operations in Nunavik.
Canadian Armed Forces – Department of National Defence
(1996 to 2006)
Sergeant – Section Commander
• Reservist for the Canadian forces during my studies.
• Developed and taught over 15 courses including leadership and basic training.
Active political involvement for over 15 years:
• Working on political Campaigns for a political Party in Canada, organization of meetings between the candidates and the community.
• President of the Lac St-Louis Riding Association. Policy advisor. Participated in planning, decision making and draft budget methods for the association.
• Teamwork for recruiting members
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.