I am a contract worker who has worked in a back-processing department for a bank and as a campaign manager for 2014 Toronto city elections. I have a blend of skills involving administrative tasks such as data-entry, printing and cataloging the daily bank processes on a daily-basis and accomplishing processes requested by banks internal partners. As a campaign manager I have acquired the skills needed to understand the principles of marketing and its components.
Able to work in teams and independently; efficient in time management; able to multi-task; Adapting to unfamiliar working environments; keeping logs on important updates or events. Ensuring give tasks are completed within the given deadline according to specified rules, regulations and recommended best practices; Customer service and adept at learning new CRA platforms; Interpreting along with translating letters and documents. Teaching and providing homework assistance to primary and secondary level students. Writing reports based on open source research. Adept at learning new customer servicing software; Tracking and identification of fraudulent patterns in customer profile platforms; working knowledge of administrative duties as per work requirements; Converting files in a readable format for use by pc/mac and searching for the appropriate drivers for the required computer devices and browsers; assessing web browser compatibility with new applications.
Trilingual (fluency in English, French and Tamil) [2008-2012] [Carleton University] [Ottawa, Ontario] B.A. in Criminology & criminal justice (concentration: Law)
[Sept, 2006-July, 2008] [Cegep Vanier College] [Montreal, Quebec] College Diploma in General Social Science
[1999-2005] [Polyvalente Lucien-Page (French)] [Montreal, Quebec]
High school Secondary Diploma Academic qualification:
Study of the Canadian and other states’ criminal justice system and elements related to crime from a legal, psychological and social perspective; General understanding about different types of governmental agencies that function in relation to law enforcement and security; study of the criminal law principles and its policies; Interpreting of legislatives and statutes in relation to crime and ; Study of crime as a subjective matter focusing on deterrence, offender rehabilitation and knowledge of factors that contribute towards offending and recidivism of crimes in children, youth and adults. In-depth understanding of different factors that contribute to criminal behavior; especially in families; Experience in using Boolean logic for various library database search; drawing inferences, providing summary and critical analysis on research articles (reports and research essays); extensive writing experience in APA, MLA, Legal Style & Mercyhurst Analyst style formats for various social science courses; writing reports based on open source research; general understanding of database systems, their components and processes; experience in application of relational database software (data entry, update and data manipulation according to query/syntax criteria) such as Access and Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
March, 2014 – October, 2014
[Municipal elections 2014 Councilor candidate Balachandran Niranjan, Ward 37] [Toronto, Ontario]
• Designing campaign flyer and lawn signs.
• Giving recommendations to update candidate’s website.
• Writing phone scripts for call campaigns.
• Advising candidate on current city election policies.
• Compiling voters list according to targeted campaign areas.
• Giving presentations and providing training for volunteers on public interaction during the candidate’s door-to-door visits.
• Responding to media and interest groups inquires in need of candidate’s information.
• Overseeing the budget setup for the election campaign and giving detailed accounts to candidate on expenses.
December, 2012 – November, 2013
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce [Toronto, Ontario]
Bilingual Credit Officer
Processing requests made by customers to telephone banking queue and email via COINS (bank’s primary transaction platform) of the following tasks:
• Processing online payments.
• Making changes in payment frequency, payment date and interest rate to loan and personal line of credit.
• Sending insurance cancellation forms and processing cancellation requests and activating dormant personal line of credit accounts.
• Processing mortgage payments.
• Printing documents for pre-approved personal line of credit, loans to be sent to clients.
• Verifying income as per the bank’s income verification guidelines for line of credit and loans.
• Sending income details to underwriter(s) for assessment in case of system non-approval. Assessing income documents’ authenticity; relaying fraudulent income documents to the fraud & integrity department of the bank.
• Contacting clients and advising them to send in the necessary documentation as per the loan or line of credit conditions.
May, 2005-April, 2008
Mansfield Medicals Ltd [Montreal, Quebec]
• Quality-assessment, sealing and shrinking of sanitary, medical and cosmetic products for shipping and storage; as well as giving weekly-monthly reports of resources allocated to work on demand.
September, 2004-April, 2005
Wendy’s [Montreal, Quebec]
• General work duties such as prepping condiments for the burgers, cooking them on the grill, doing the fries, nuggets and crispy chicken burger and strips and cleaning the eating area.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.