Profound academic background in Marketing and Economics (Master of Arts in International Marketing and Bachelor in International Economic Relations); experience in such industries as IT, Automotive, Banking and Financial, Construction and governmental organizations; perfect project management skills gained through working with international teams and customers with focus on Western Europe and USA; advanced computer skills (MS Office, Video editing, Outlook, SPSS, ConstantContact).
EPAM Systems | Information Technology and Services, Minsk, Belarus
June 2013 – present
– Social media program plan development:
• Evaluated current state of company’s global social media activities and developed a unified corporate social media strategy for 2015 (integrated with website, email marketing and offline activities);
• Together with a team, worked on developing social media policy and social media kit to be used by all employees;
• Through market research and conducting interviews with providers, selecting the most appropriate social media management tool to be used across the whole company.
– Brand rollout campaigns execution:
• Evaluated weak points that needed to be considered when launching an evolved company brand (by conducting EPAM Brand Awareness Survey);
• Extended network of EPAM connections to universities by establishing relations with Belarusian Art universities within Visual Arts Initiative;
• Together with developers, worked out a Brand Certification online test that will be used globally to access all employees
– Full-cycle event management:
• Helped successfully organize representation of EPAM at international exhibitions (TV of Tomorrow, USA; Wolters Kluwer Tech Conference, USA; Adobe Nordic Launch Tour, Finland/Sweden/Denmark)
• Organized a special top-customers appreciation event dedicated to IIHF World Championship 2014 held in Minsk;
– Various analytical tasks:
• Provided guidance when choosing an email marketing automation tool by conducting market research;
• Conducted CIO-CMO research to prove one of the concepts for our study.
– Email campaigns execution via ConstantContact and Silverpop
– Competency centers marketing support;
– Creation and update of various presentations.
Intern, Market and Competitor Analysis
MAN Truck & Bus AG | Automotive
September 2012 – March 2013 | Munich, Germany
– Analysis of competitors in CIS countries (MAZ, KamAZ, GAZ Group);
– Monthly update of Registrations Report Bus;
– Analysis of key markets and key branches in these markets;
– Analysis of business risks;
– Collection and processing statistical data;
– Working with SDM and ECROSS;
– Testing reports for Business Intelligence Tool;
– Creation and update of various presentations and reports (also related to the above mentioned activities).
Sales and Marketing Assistant
certgate GmbH | IT Security, Nuremberg, Germany
November 2011 – June 2012
– Market and competitor analysis;
– Event management;
– Development of social media strategy;
– Working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM;
– Developing and processing delivery contracts and invoices.
International Man | Investments
July 2011 – October 2011
AluminTechno GmbH | Construction, Minsk, Belarus
February 2011 – April 2011
Intern, Department of Economic Affairs with CIS Countries
Belarusian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
October 2009 – November 2009
Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm
Master of Arts (M.A.), International Marketing, GPA: 1.6 (1 – max, 5 – min)
2011 – 2013
Belarusian State University
Specialist in Economics, International Economic Relations, GPA: 9.5 (10 – max, 1 – min)
2006 – 2011
– Social Media Marketing, SO ME Academy
– Competitive Strategy and Advanced Competitive Strategy, Coursera
– Educational events of Hanns-Seidel-Foundation. Scholar
– Intensive course of German language at Goethe Institute Munich. Scholarship of Goethe Institute
– German language courses at Goethe Institute Minsk
– CYCLE – Casey Youth Conference on Entrepreneurship. Vilnius, Lithuania
• Belarusian, Russian – native languages
• English – proficiency
• German – fluent
• Certificate of Social Media Marketing, License UC-UNL95UJZ, SO ME Academy, March 2015
• Goethe-Zertifikat C1 – good. Minsk, May 2011
• TOEFL iBT – 108 points from 120, Minsk, February 2011
• MS Office (very good),
• Internet/Social networks (very good),
• Windows Movie Maker (very good),
• CRM (very good),
• Atlassian Confluence/Jira (good),
• SPSS (good),
• Silverpop (good)
Selected Research Papers
• Competitive strategies of commercial vehicle manufacturers on the Russian automotive market – MAN, Mercedes, KamAZ (Master Thesis);
• Research of the Russian labor market for HR Department of Schaeffler AG;
• Identifying application spheres for a new lighting system of BavarianOptics GmbH;
• Promotion campaign for the Staedtler New Line;
• Analysis of the German footwear market and evaluation of market entry options for the Rockport company (Adidas brand);
• Survey of customers‘ buying behavior for Roeder Fireworks;
• Development of a controlling tool for Beiersdorf AG.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.