I am a very experienced business development manager with over 10 years in sales and an extensive background working exclusively within B2B Sales and Corporate hospitality sectors. With a strong entrepreneurial flair and excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to take projects from day one to the day after. I have a very strong sales and communications background, and I understand the need for creative and innovative solutions, whilst remaining very clearly focused on the ‘bottom line
I am very experienced business development manager with over 10 years in sales and an extensive background working exclusively within B2B Sales and Corporate hospitality sectors. With a strong entrepreneurial flair and excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to take projects from day one to the day after. I have a very strong sales and communications background, and I understand the need for creative and innovative solutions, whilst remaining very clearly focused on the ‘bottom line’. I relish in delivering growth and achieving profit targets.
Education & Qualifications
Science: Double Award B/B
English Literature C
Whitmore High School English Language C
Business Studies C
Subjects Taken A-Levels
Claremont 6th Form Psychology B
Kingston University Bachelors Honour Degree in Pharmaceutical Science degree- 2:2
Qualifications: CEFA 1,2,3
Head of Sales- Corporate & Leisure
I am Responsible for setting up the Corporate and leisure side of this truly pioneering experiences brand. Developing tailor-made and hand-picked experiences for the retail market and to maximise sales through creative marketing, holding VIP events, bring in new corporate clients through various sales strategies, nurturing on-going relationships with clients, managing the full sales process through imaginative client presentations, collaborating with well-known handpicked companies to create unforgettable experiences and events.
• B2B Sales
• Corporate Event Management,
• Public Relations & Creative Promotions
• Sponsorship & Brand Building
• Business Development
• Project Management
• Marketing Implementation
Recognised for my innovation in events and experiences and nominated for an award by Barclay’s as Innovator of the Year.
(Jan 11- present-Sep 2011)
Diabetes Business Development (Primary and Secondary)
I was working as a Team Leader in West London and leading a small team in the portfolio of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. My role involves shaping the NHS environment and working in partnership with the Health Care professionals in implementing business models for their diabetes management. My role also involves exceeding high sales of diabetes and cardiovascular medication and maintaining strong relationships with KOIs and senior prescribing specialists in the area of diabetes. I am also responsible in leading a team preparing training, meetings and reports focused on strategies to grow market share and compete with competitor products.
Bayer Diabetes HealthCare
(April 09-Dec 10)
Territory Sales Manager (Primary, Secondary and PCT)
I was working as a Territory Sales Manger for the South and West London Area. My role involves a variety of responsibilities in the medical device area, such as securing and obtaining long term hospital contracts and formularies in the PCTs. Achieving and exceeding high sales targets for the Bayer Diabetes family of products, maintaining good and professional relationships with senior members of the hospital and PCT body and developing business and market share in my area.
Siemens- Diagnostic Equipment
As part as my contract in Bayer, I was also sub contracted to work for Siemens and their Theatre and Equipment Section. My roles and responsibility’s included selling to all theatres / EBME / Procurement. I would be responsible for delivering key performance metrics, Identifying key theatre stakeholders and building relationships with KOLs, identifying all competitive threads and providing positive resolution to
• PCT contract for Lambeth, Lewisham and LSL
• Gaining a new contract SLAM and maintaining largest contract from other competitors Kings College Hospital- only meter used on hospital wards and no one meter recommender
• Two Gestational Contracts exclusive use of our meter at Hammersmith Hospital and St Georges Hospital
• Exceed all product targets, Currently no 3 on sales league table for Contour IMS and no 5 on all products in the UK and Ireland Diabetes team
• Highest growth in Market Share in the last 6 months against all competitors of 11.9%
(All evidence is available on request)
(April 08- April 09)
Medical Business Development Manager (Primary and Secondary Care)
I worked as a medical sales representative in primary health care and hospitals. My roles involve developing effective strategies and time management plans in organising call activity, to achieve high revenue sales and reach activity targets. I take pride in maintaining a high level of competitor knowledge, and approach work with commitment and professionalism. I strive to provide a service that meets and fully supports my customers’ needs.
Through working for Innovex I have gained experience and knowledge of a wide range of diseases, for highly reputable pharmaceutical companies, which are listed below
• E li Lilly – Erectile Dysfunction, Diabetic Peripheral Naturopathic Pain, Depression
• Pfizer – Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid Arthritis
• Teva- Asthma and Related Devices
• Prostakan- Osteoporosis
(August 07-April 08)
Liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements. Working closely with key stakeholders at every level of the business to ensure the effective delivery of events.
Duties: Responsible for revenue generation and also encouraging repeat business. Working closely with exhibition organisers, stand designers and contractors. Developing, implementing and managing events. Organising trade fairs, conferences, away days, product launches. Managing all group rooms and banqueting processes and procedures. Liaising with clients at a high level. Making sure that insurance obligations are adhered to. Overseeing procurement of catering, audiovisual, security & rental needs. Managing relationships with sponsors. Preparing delegate packs and promotional material. Maintaining a calendar of events for effective long term planning & management. Supervising & coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors & vendors. In charge of accommodation, schedules, travel, day plans and registration procedures.
Key Skills & Competencies
Experienced in running events for up to 1,000 delegates. Ability to delegate. Able to work effectively with different personalities. Can work effectively on several projects simultaneously..Aware of health & safety, disability access regulations and legislation.. Experience of organising events, targeted at corporate, foundations and trusts. Demonstrated ability for accuracy.
(May 04- August 07)
Business Relationship Manager- Events & Luxury (May 04-August 07)
Working as a business relationship manger, dealing with high value customer portfolios. I had a number of responsibilities and targets as part as my role, these included;
Building and maintaining professional business relationships across a portfolio (approximately 280 – 320) of mid – high value /complex Small Business customers.
Focusing on growing value and improving the quality of the Small Business stock of customers by proactive recruitment (specifically High Value Customers of other Banks – Switchers), business development activity and appropriate cross sales
• To proactively manage and protect customer satisfaction and retention and own any migration process for ‘incoming’ / ‘outgoing’ customers.
• Proactively building value-creating links with Key Business Introducers including BSOs, in order to attract new Business to Barclays and raise the profile of Barclays Small Business Team in the local community.
• Development of significant sales and improve customer service standards through value added relationship management supported by the Small Business Support Team
• Continually drive, and develop portfolio income whilst maintaining the correct value mix of customers within the portfolio
• To provide support and advice to customers and colleagues
• To implement the Small Business contact strategy
Top 10 in central London area out of 60 bankers
119% above my target
A grade on last development plan
Eagle award for outstanding contribution towards the business
Top 12 in sales of medical product
(August 2003- May 04)
Sales Consultant/Weekend Supervisor
I worked as a sales consultant in the Sloane street branch, where I was selling and interacting with high profiled customers providing excellent customer service and always have a friendly and professional manner.
My role involved
• Professional Customer Service to a Luxury brand environment
• being up to date with lasted fashion and season trends
• exceeding sales targets
• performing merchandising activities
• up selling on new season items
(June 2001-July 2003)
PA to Marketing Director/ Secretary
I started working as a receptionist for Summer replacement in the International Currency Head Office. I had also Moved on to being the PA for the Finance Director and marketing Director of the ICE plc. My roles Involved;
• Efficiently Supporting Directors and communicating confidently and efficiently at all levels with high initiative and confidentiality with the team and independently.
• Computer literate in Windows, MS office(word,excel,power point)
• Organisation and hosting of visits by important visitors, promoting positive corporate image
• Providing PA and Secretarial Support for Directors maintaining strict confidentiality and discretion
• Use of market research data to calculate speculative advertising campaigns.
(Dec 2000-June 2001)
I worked as a sales consultant in the South Molton Street part-time, where I was selling and interacting with high profiled customers providing excellent customer service and always have a friendly and professional manner.
My role involved
• Professional Customer Service to a Luxury brand environment
• Up to date with lasted fashion and season trends
• Exceeding sales targets
June 2000- Nov 2000
I worked as a sales assistant part-time whilst studying and learnt many different aspects of high fashion, including up selling on items, merchandising, building customer relationships, excellent customer service skills and making sure targets are met. I would have the responsibility of opening and closing the shop and training any temporary staff.
Previous to this I have been in retail environment and customer facing role since I was 16 years old, working for several retail shops from Topshop through to Chanel.
Interests & Achievements
I would regard myself as being an active person who likes keeping busy. I have many hobbies and particularly enjoy badminton and athletics. I value the importance of relaxation, which I enjoy when listening to music, socializing with friends or quietly reading a book.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.