I successfully led a team of ten staff in data correction on all customer accounts in the United Kingdom . I ensured compliance with Financial Services Authority on the issue of Financial Services Compensation Scheme within the Bank.
I helped my branch rank among top 2 in the region(comprising of 11 states) in terms of hit rate on ATM.
I successfully led a recovery team in Cross River State to recover long overdue/bad loans of approximately 247million Naira.
Helped build a strong team who acquired a stellar service reputation.
Training Manager – MoJabel Consulting. Jan 2012 – Till date
• Liaise with client management to conduct needs evaluation, and follows instructional design and methodology standards in the design and development of effective curriculum and other training materials which meet, support, and incorporate the client’s business needs, principles, objectives, strategies, and policies.
• Analysis and evaluation of client’s existing training programs, and provide feedback on ways to enhance or replace existing programs.
• Assist in modifying, revising, and updating the content of existing training programs.
• Collaborate with functional experts to develop programs that achieve the defined learning and business objectives.
• Shopping for and Marketing new clients.
• Design, develop, implement, and maintain client training materials and programs
• Maintain training equipment
Client Onboarding Officer, State Bank of India. City of London. May 2011 – August 2012
• Make decisions on the completeness of Customer’s account opening documentation that conforms to policy
• Authorize Customer account opening for all 10 branches in the UK
• Facilitate the flow of client’s accounts opening documentation
• Ensure Customers Internet banking request is treated appropriately
• Update Customers Debit Card request on banking application
•Led a team in data correction on customer accounts to ensure compliance with Financial Services Authority on the issue of Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
• Authorize data entered by data cleansing team members and ensure integrity of data.
• Interact with Retail Operations / Branches based on the data collected as part of the data cleansing exercise.
• Ensure all data entered are mapped to the exact customer details in the system.
• Perform a daily reconciliation exercise to ensure that physical files and logical files are tallying.
• Ensure that all records are authorized on the same day/depending on EOD /parameter functionality.
• Report checking and monthly rendition of Single Customer View Report.
• Escalation of issues and concerns in case of doubt and further clarity.
Business Manager- First Bank of Nigeria Plc, October 2010- February 2011.
• Responsible for driving branch performance in liability generation and quality risk asset creation.
• Provided loan counseling to clients and review overdrafts for branch
• Packaged loan request from Customers.
• Discussing with Credit Committee on Customers loan request.
• Ensuring that NPL is reduced and managed to an acceptable level.
• Arranged market storms and ensured goals are set to win target markets.
• Selling the various products of the Bank
• Ensured effective deployment of staff within group for overall profitability and ensured excellent relationship with Branch support team.
Relationship Manager- First Bank of Nigeria Plc, August 2009 – October 2010
• Generated new business through presentation of bank products to customers and follow up.
• Loan packaging, monitoring and recovery.
• Presentation of Customer’s credit request to Credit Committee.
• Loan packaging, monitoring and recovery.
• Making checks with other banks about a potential Customer’s Credit rating
• Involved in the re-negotiating of payments/agreements
• Updating Customer records and ensuring that administrative records are up to date
• Identifying accounts that will require special attention or investigation
• Visiting Customers and traveling to business meetings
• Ensuring that Customers pay their loan installments on time
Branch Operations Manager- Intercontinental Bank Plc, October 2005- July 2009.
Managed sale of bank products, new business, operations, customer service, teller activities and worked with regulatory compliance, internal policies and procedures.
• Formulated, implemented, managed and coordinated processes / operations in branches to maximise operational health and continued branch stability in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled
• Created, developed and managed Branch’s based service delivery channels e.g. Cash Sites, card based products, etc and ensure their optimal contribution to banks profitability.
• Ensured timely rendition of weekly and monthly reconciliation of GL accounts.
• Helped branch rank among top 2 in the region in terms of hit rate on ATM.
• Managed 8 automated teller machines.
• Gave Support to the Marketing team to ensure that profit levels are increased by trapping third party cheques.
• Ensured that cost/expenses are reduced to the barest minimum.
• Managing the risk exposure of the branch to ensure minimal or no losses of both material and human assets.
• Undertook periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the proper functioning and adequacy of existing controls
• Assisted in coordinating, facilitating and promoting understanding of operational risk and in implementation and management of Operational Risk within the Unit.
• Ensured the reconciliation and control of the various branch suspense accounts and that outstanding are well managed.
• Managed/controlled the activities of direct reports and ensured that they are consistently appraised, motivated and performance is optimized.
Cash officer – Equity Bank of Nigeria Ltd. May 2003-October 2005
• Ensured that Liquidity levels are sufficient for Operating activities.
• Management of all Cash and near Cash items.
• Prepared reconciliation reports.
• Supervised all Cash and Teller Staff
• Reviewed daily cash balances
Funds Transfer Officer- Fortune International Bank Plc May 1999 – May 2003
• General Ledger account Proof and Reconciliation
• Issued Bank Cheques.
• Cheque Clearing (Outward and Inward Cheques)
• Account to Account local transfers
• Involved in Branch treasury Operations
• Managed the entries into the P & L Accounts.
• General Teller functions.
• Cash receipts and payment
• Receipts of cheque deposit
MBA Management – University of Nigeria Nsukka
B.SC Finance (Second class lower) – University of Lagos, Akoka
Diploma in Customer Service – Alison
CERTIFICATION: PRINCE2 Project Management registered practitioner
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.