Automation Sales & Service of Protective relays & Scada Equipments
1. AREVA T&D India Ltd (Alstom T & D India Limited- Transmission & Distribution). Substation Automation Solutions, A-7, Sector 65, Noida-201201
March 7th 2006 Till Present
Position Held : Senior Manager – Automation Sales
Substation Automation Solutions
The major role & activities involved here are as listed below:
• Handling Automation SAS Sales Business (300 Crores) for Automation System (CRP + DCS-Relay panel, Digital control Systems), Products (Loose Protection Relays), Support (Retrofit, Spares of the Relays).
• Technical Sales of the Protective Relays( Over Current, Transformer, Distance, Generator), Control & Relay Panels, SCADA & Bay Control Units, Integration on 61850)
• Setting up of Annual Targets for Branch offices & Authorized Dealers /Service centers for Automation Sales & service business, working towards their achievement.
• Major exposure to Sales & Service business/ Sales aspects/Operations.
• Monitoring spares & services operations for Northern region through authorized Service Center’s & Dealers & supervising their functioning towards becoming self supported service/ sales centers.
• Spec – in & negotiation for Sales business related tenders.
• Activities spanning close co-ordination & execution with our entire manufacturing unit Pallavaram for various products viz. Micom Relays, Disturbance recorder, PLCC, S900, Electromagnetic Relays.
• Major focus on pushing in new technology & generating retrofit requirements.(Generator Protection Retrofits with Micom P343/P345, Transformer Protection Retrofits with Micom P632/P633,Distance Protection Retrofits with P430/P442/P433, Micom Fit Solutions).
• Imparting Training/Presentations on Relays to Customers.
• Monitoring customer complaints, their redressal & sharing feedback & data inputs with various units & management, for implementing corrective steps.
• Monitoring & co-ordination with branch offices for spares & service business operations.
• Was Involved with the Testing & Commissioning OF MiCOM P442/P437/P343/P633/P127/C264/PACIS/P443/P345/P521/KSERIES (KBCH, KCEG), EPAC, LGPG/LFZR/MICOM 20 Series/30 Series/40 Series /Communication-Courier/MODBUS/IEC/IEC 61850/Protocol Up gradation/Power System Studies & Calculation/Retrofit Solutions/Training Of Micom Relays To Customer/Integration Of Relays.
• Payment Collection & the total responsibility for Order Input & Sales
• Giving solutions to Customer queries relating to Analysis of Disturbances / faults (Complete Analysis of Faults relating to Analog/Digital triggering (Voltage/Current/Logic channels))
• Aware of SAP( ERP Package) Related to Sales Buniness in Areva T & D + SPEAK Sales Force.( New Enquiries- Risk & opportunity)
• Was involved in testing of Static and Numerical Relays with ALSTOM’S ZFB kit, Omicron (relay testing with software versions) at various sites. Making all the setting calculations as per the Line Conductor /Generator parameters/Transformer parameters, configuring the Numerical Relays as per the overall System parameters, testing the Relays for all the features
• Contractual/Commercial/Technical Issues Related to Project Execution/Management
• Contribution to SAS Tendering (Product identification to be offered in the Tenders, SPEC In Activities Customer Inquiry stage, Optimized Costing, Price Decisions.
• Involvement in PLW Monthly SALE Targets/Order Inputs & help to achieve Max Cash Flow.
2. ALSTOM Ltd., 106, Sangam Tower, Church Road, Jaipur – 302012
October 1st 2003 to March 6th 2006
Position Held : Manager – Applications & Services
Apart from the activities mentioned above, other activities are as listed below:
• Working towards achieving individual Annual Targets set forth by the Management. Key focus & responsibility on Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K & Chandigarh customers.
• Started the activities of Authorized Service Center & supervising it’s functioning towards becoming a self-supported service center & reducing load on the Regional Service Center.
• Generation & Execution of Spares & Services related orders and inquiries.
• Generating & Executing System, Product Retrofit, ATC/AMC for Power Utilities & Industry.
• Liasioning and executing the Sales Related Issues of other ALSTOM divisions in the region.
• Major Project Executed – Was at Alstom /Areva France (Paris) (Jan, Feb 2005) for the Training on SCADA (PACIS) at our Principals in AREVA Montpellier.
• Major Project Deputation- Recently was in AREVA T & D UK Limited, (Stafford) (May ,June ,July 2008) for Commissiong & Retrofiment Projects In UK.
• Major Project Executed – Execution of first order received from RRVPNL for Numerical relays to be retrofitted with Micom P442 (57 Schemes) at various Power houses & sub – stations. Training customer staff & full support extended thereby achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Major Project Executed –. Independently commissioned 400 kV Merta City, 400 kV Rattangarh Substation, Suratgarh Thermal Power Station three Units (250 MW)•
3. ALSTOM Ltd., 14th Floor, Pragati’s Devika Towers, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 25
October 1st 2001 to Sept 31st 2003
Position Held : Engineer – Services
Apart from the activities mentioned above, other associated activities were as listed below:
• Attending to the needs of customers, especially catering to the customers in the Northern Region.
• Generating customer Inquiries on subject areas like – Retrofitting, Customer Training and Application solutions for the customers.
• Collection of payments against service invoices raised and working towards achieving the annual Targets issued by the Senior Management. Major focus on debtor’s reduction.
• Major Project Executed – Over seas visits for the commissioning work in Middle East and South East Asia Recently in 2002, was in Thailand for the commissioning of the Generator protection relays supplied by ALSTOM Italy. Then to Indonesia and Singapore for commissioning of Disturbance Recorder supplied by ALSTOM France for the Electricity Corporation of Indonesia. Also was on the commissioning work in Syria (Aleppo) and Dubai. For the commissioning of Fault locators (ALSTOM France make).
Having a good technical know-how of most of the products supplied internationally by Areva France /UK in India and Abroad.
4. ALSTOM Ltd., 19/1 – GST Road, Pallavaram, Chennai – 43
September 31st 1999 to Sept 31st 2001
Position Held : Executive – Field Engineering Services
• Implementation of Relays and Control Panel solutions at various customer sites, throughout India
• Trouble shooting of Relays and Control Panel schemes, and customizing these to suit the needs of the customers.
• Communication of various relays with different protocols to ALSTOM make software packages.
• Experience in commissioning activities for various kinds of protection schemes such as Feeder, Transformer, Generator, Bus – Bar Protection Schemes.
• Testing at shop floor for the customer inspection of panels in house.
• Experience on all kinds of Protection and Protective relays, such as Electro – Mechanical, Static and state-of-the-art Numerical Relays.
• Demonstration of the ALSTOM products at customer sites to make the customer’s familiar with ALSTOM range of products.
• Invoicing, payment collection and expediting the doubts raised by customer.
Qualification : B.Tech (Electrical) in the year 1998
University : Regional Engg College, Hamipur (HP)
Final Year Project : Improvement of Power Factor in H.P.S.E.B by applying the certain Value of Capacitance.
Computer Proficiency : C, C++, Windows and Lotus Notes, RELATESTING SOFTWARE (Win Epac, Opticom for Numerical Relays).Win –Analysis software.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.