I am very interested in any available positions. I am experience in Workshop Management, Auto Electrician, Foreman etc.
Just a quick background of myself, I am a qualified and experienced Auto Electrician (Red Seal section 13) 18 years qualified. Mostly I worked on earth moving equipment, construction, mining industry, automotive, and heavy duty machinery. I am very experienced in computer diagnostics, equipment electrical/electronic systems, on-board diagnostics, fault finding, and is c
Business Administration & Management (Diploma) (2006)
Damelin SA Rustenburg
Trade Test Auto Electrician Section 13 (Red Seal)
Motorelectro Trade Theory
Springs High Technical School
Founder and Manager (own business) (01/07/2013 – present)
• Diagnosing, fault finding and repairing of vehicles, earthmoving and heavy duty Equipment.
• Rewiring of any vehicles or equipment.
Trollope Mining Services – Auto Electrician (7/05/2012- 28/06/2013)
• Time and Production management of all electricians, and job allocation.
• Assist on sites with training and diagnosing.
• Diagnosing, fault finding and repairing electrical on all equipment. (Komatsu, Cat, Bell, Hitachi etc.)
• Field Service on open – cast mines.
Group Five – Head of Department / Auto Electrician (11/07/2009 – 25/04/2012)
• Time, Production management and planning of all electricians, and job allocation.
• Diagnosing and repairing electrical problems on all equipment and plant.
• Diagnosing with specialised diagnostic tools (Cat electronic technician (ET) (SIS), M Benz Star point, Texa Diagnosing tool, Pro Link, Allison doc etc.)
• Field Service.
Liebherr Africa – Mobile Crane Technician (04/02/2008 – 03/07/2009)
• Repairs, fault finding on electronic, CAN and PLD’s systems, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic repairs.
• Field Service.
Trysome Auto Electrical – Branch Manager North West Branch (03/12/1999- 2008)
• Supervising, planning and time keeping
• Manage all call outs, breakdowns
• Signing off invoices at customers
• Visiting all customers on regular basis (Customer relations)
• Personal assistance to all Auto Electricians
• Attending Meetings
01/10/1998 – 01/12/1999: Roadcorp Motors – Workshop Foreman / Auto Electrician
• General supervising and time keeping
• All workshop administration
• Internal training of assistants
• Rewiring and fault finding on trucks
• Fault finding and repairing on Cummins engines.
07/01/1993 – 29/10/1998: Ember Diesel – Auto Electrician
• Apprenticeship – Qualified Auto Electrician
• Case, Jacobson Turf Equipment and Club Car
• Rewiring and fault finding on trucks and Earth Moving Equipment and Case Equipment
• Repairing of starters and alternators
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.