I have extensive experience in Sales. I have the ability to keep an upbeat positive and motivated attitude in any role I am in. I enjoy working with people and I have the education and know-how to do anything I put my mind to. You will not find a more hardworking individual.
Education And Qualifications
Bachelor of Arts Degree- Rhetoric
University of California, Berkeley. Berkeley, CA. GPA: 3.6/4.0
Sales Consultant (February 2013- Present)
Lifebroker, Melbourne, VIC
• Proven to hit the sales goals set by my team leaders and managers by staying organized and persistent on my sales calls
• Ability to nurture relationships and interpret complex information
• Ability to respond promptly to customer needs and proven excellent “closing” phone skills
• Ability to respond to requests for service and assistance
• Excellent product knowledge of various insurance products
• Ability to sell insurance products and maintain compliance
February 2010-August 2012: Business Development, DZH Phillips LLP, San Francisco, CA
• Formulated recommendations and make presentations before the Managing Committee
• Manage and maintained the firm’s sales database (Salesforce) and generate applicable reports
• Procure lists, mine data and coordinate mailings supporting campaign initiatives
• Generated customized proposals for prospective clients
• Distributed and maintained sales/marketing collateral
• Organized business development special events (i.e. B2B Mixers, Client hospitality events etc.)
• Orchestrated the firm’s bi-weekly business development call/meeting (i.e. attendance, agenda etc.)
• Conducted “post mortem” research (i.e. follow up with lost prospects, won prospects and lost clients to uncover underlying principles behind their decisions)
• Provided quantitative analysis and projections on various marketing campaigns
• Facilitated client-centered business development initiatives (i.e. Tax Planning Initiative mailers)
• Schedule meetings, generate/send correspondence, and conduct miscellaneous “follow-up” for the firm’s Partners, Director of Business Development and the Business Development consultant
Esales Agent (June 2009- February 2010)
Stevens Creek BMW, Fremont, CA
• Working to effectively handle all electronic leads and sales calls from Internet lead sources.
• Provide product knowledge, financing rates, and handle credit applications
• Maintaining leads to appointment ratio/ to appointment to sold ratio
• Multi-tasking and prioritizing leads. Gain over 200 leads a month, while completing 60 out-bound calls and 50 emails daily. At the same time acting as back up receptionist and service coordinators
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.