accounting professional, with an overall experience of 7 plus years including Oil & Gas Industry, worked with multinational and multicultural organisations in Middle East, India and Asia Pacific region. I am currently pursuing ACCA with an impressive track record in handling high and low end aspects of corporate accounting and financial practices. I am seeking a challenging position with your organization that offers excellent performance based growth opportunities.
As apparent from my CV, my
Brunei Shell Petroleum – Refinery, Brunei 2012 – Present
Refinery was commissioned in 1983 with the objective of meeting the Brunei local market demand for major finished oil products. It is owned by Brunei Shell Petroleum Company Sendirian Berhad (BSP) with a capacity of 12,000 barrels (1445 tonnes) per day produces Dual Purpose Kerosene and Gasoil as finished products.
Acting Finance Head 2014 – Present
Finance Assistant & Document Controller 2012 – 2014
• Overall view of Company’s budget & planning structure, ensuring budgeting compliance is enforced in line with DBE & Planning
• Monitor monthly Routine overheads and present the cost report to the management
• Prepare monthly accruals and post the same JV’s in SAP
• Ensure that adjustments and cost allocations are made in system accordingly
• Ensure outstanding CAPEX projects are closed out and Technical and Financial closure is done
South West Architecture, Qatar (www.swaqatar.com) 2009 – 2012
South West Architecture is a consulting firm that specializes in Master planning, design, supervision and administration of engineering projects across broad range of markets in Qatar
• Manages Accounts Receivables, Issue Invoices on time
• Monitor ageing and follow up with customer for the receipts
• Revenue recognition and month end closing
• Payroll and accounts payable
Red Sea Housing Services, Qatar (www.redseahousing.com) 2007 – 2009
Red Sea Housing Services, a public company listed on the Saudi Stock Exchange, The Company sells and leases a wide range of manufactured buildings for commercial and residential applications and offers quick and durable housing solutions to the oil & gas, construction and mining sectors as well as government and multi-lateral organizations.
• Daily banking cash, cheques and various other forms of payment, as well as managing payments via all the major credit and debit cards.
• Liaises with peers and professionals at senior levels including Managers, Site Supervisors, and Regional Managers.
• Liaise with Purchasing department and vendors wrt to supply of materials, payment terms align with PO. Negotiate for payment terms
• Payroll processing for 500 staffs
• Fixed assets depreciation and adjustments
• Team Player
• Problem Solver
• Intensive Contributor
• People Person
• Work Ownership
• Highly Organised
• Lateral Thinker
Professional Qualifications and Training:
Currently studying ACCA (Skills Module)
BCOM 2005 – 2008
Currently seeking an accounts role for completion of ACCA and thus to become a member
ISO 9001:2008 (Internal audit trainer) certified (Buerau Veritas, Brunei)
Awareness of ISO 14001
Internal audit system (Assurance and Incident management)
MS Office 2010 training certified (Micronet college,Brunei)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.