As a highly-motivated, pro-active and amiable graduate who successfully combines his analytical engineering skills and his ability to think out-of-the-box, I am seeking a marketing job in Europe where I will be given the responsibility to make a difference! Already gaining experience as an Assistant Brand Manager in the FMCG industry, I am passionate about moving abroad for new frontiers and challenges.
2013 – 2014 Vlerick Business School
M.Sc. Marketing Management (graduated with Distinction)
• Marketing Consulting In-Company Project at Barco
2006 – 2011 Koc University
B.Eng. Industrial Engineering
• Dissertation: “DHL Supply Chain Project: Process Improvement Project for Reckitt Benckiser Operation”
Oct. 2014 – … Yıldız Holding
Istanbul / Turkey Assistant Brand Manager – Derby & Tokai
• Establishing brand and communication strategies
• Managing the product development processes from design till packaging
• Determining promotions and executing campaigns
• Coordinating relations with third parties
• Preparing market analysis reports
Aug. 2014 – Oct. 2014 Turkcell
Istanbul / Turkey Marketing Trainee – Youth Segment
• Managed the project for “Innovation in Brand Collaborations”
• Handled relations with communication, digital and creative agencies
• Developed ideas and concepts for the Gnc App
• Assisted in the organization of GncFest
Mar. 2014 – Jul. 2014 Barco
Kortrijk / Belgium Marketing Consultant
• Defined the market segments and researched their sizes
• Analyzed customer needs, expectations, business models and conversion rates
• Reported recommendations and proposed a long-term strategic plan
Aug. 2011 – Sep. 2011 Coca-Cola
Istanbul / Turkey Marketing Intern
• Analyzed Nielsen data and presented recommendations
• Assisted in forming a strategic partnership
Aug. 2010 – Sep. 2010 Henkel
Istanbul / Turkey Human Resources Intern
Aug. 2009 – Sep. 2009 Sandoz
Istanbul / Turkey Manufacturing Intern
Aug. 2008 – Sep. 2008 Novartis/
Istanbul / Turkey Supply Chain Intern
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.