I am a charismatic, proactive, outgoing and determined professional; bringing a passion for arts, fashion, film, creative industries and pursuits. I have experience working and volunteering within commercial companies, displaying an outstanding commitment to collaborative work. In my work I combine strong creative flair, with an exceptional eye for detail, and the organisation skills to complete tasks on time. I am highly driven, focused and always take pride and ownership in any job I undertake
I am a charismatic, proactive, outgoing and determined professional; bringing a passion for arts, fashion, film, creative industries and pursuits. I have experience working and volunteering within commercial companies, displaying an outstanding commitment to collaborative work. In my work I combine strong creative flair, with an exceptional eye for detail, and the organisation skills to complete tasks on time. I am highly driven, focused and always take pride and ownership in any job I undertake.
Languages: Russian (Bilingual), English (Bilingual)
• Excellent organisational skills and a true team player: working collaboratively with peers to deliver insightful presentations and complete large group tasks and projects during studies
• Communicate clearly in the work environment: paying particular attention to details to achieve 100% accuracy in delivered tasks
• Excel when working in a fast-paced environment: managing challenges with a positive ‘can do’ attitude whilst rapidly assimilating and applying new information and skills
• Possess passion and drive: securing a Master’s degree in Modern and Contemporary Art
• Confidently balance conflicting demands in a commercial situation: prioritising demands and planning work load to enable simultaneous delivery of tasks
• Deliver excellence in customer service: handling large numbers of clients and gaining excellent feedback when volunteering at Christie’s during a busy sales period
Junior Digltal Designer, E-MAN., London
2014 – present
Leading the compliant design of websites and applications for iPhones across mulitple platforms.
• Collaborating across departments to preprare and present innovative design solutions to clients
Translator/Editor, VICE MEDIA Inc., London
June 2014 – August 2014
A demanding and time-critical project, requiring great attention to detail and accuracy in delivering the final documentary footage.
• Used excellent linguistic skills to translate the documentary from Russian into English
• Accurately edited footage and added subtitles checking work to ensure 100% accuracy
Volunteer, CHRISTIE’S, London
October 2013 – December 2013
A customer-facing role, volunteering as a front of house assistant during a busy sales period.
• Handled enquiries, managing large number of visitors and securing excellent feedback on customer service delivery
• Assisted with setting up sales room, coordinating activities with permanent members of staff to progress the set up
PR Internship, FIRST QUANTUM PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS LTD., London
September 2012 – September 2013
Delivered excellent administrative support to the PR team across multiple brands and projects, requiring a keen ability to multitask and prioritise work.
• Contributed to event planning and organisation, collaborating with colleagues to ensure all attendees were provided with necessary information
• Applied excellent verbal communication skills when handling press calls and meeting with journalists, maintaining a professional demeanour at all times whilst providing accurate information and escalating issues where needed
• Monitored and reported on print and web coverage, compiled detailed reports to support the department activities
Photographer, VEDOMOSTI, THE MOSCOW TIMES
May 2012 – Dec 2012
A highly creative role, taking and editing photographs to support news coverage of current European events.
• Worked with multiple different colleagues and collaborators, meeting diverse demands on time, coordinating the timely delivery of appropriate photographs to support news and current affairs
• Travelled extensively within Europe, using creative instinct to capture and edit photographs and combine them with economic, business and social news stories
Digital Designer, LLC KARTINA VREMENI, Moscow
May 2011 – Sep 2011
Combine website development and photography roles, taking photographs of models for new projects and developing a website to support the game.
• Took the opportunity to gain business experience, in a busy software development company
• Used photography and video editing expertise to support website development
• Contributed to game design through the development of storyboards
• Master’s in Modern to Contemporary Art, Christie’s Education, University of Glasgow (2014)
Reporting on curatorial, cataloguing and objects; group and individual presentations to define relationships art practices, cultural context and critical debates; Curatorial trips to key destinations
Thesis: “Betweet East and West: Representation of the city through portraits of its citizens in 1950’s – 1970’s”
• Bachelor of Arts in Media Art, Royal Holloway, University of London (2013)
Dissertation: ”Representation of feminine nature in Lillian Bassman and Helmut Newton works”
• Diploma in Photography, SPEOS Paris Institute of Photography (2010)
• International Baccalaureate, Diploma Programme, European Gymnasium (2010)
• INTERESTS: Fine Art, Film, Classical Music, Ballet, Photography, New Media, Fashion, Museums, Cinema, Art Market, architecture, Design
• ACTIVITIES: Golf, Snowboarding, Yoga, Tennis, Hockey
• LANGUAGES: Russian (Native/Bilingual), English (Bilingual), German (Intermediate), French (Beginner)
• IT SKILLS: Final Cut, FileMaker Pro, After Effects, Blender, Dreamweaver, MS Office, HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator, Soundtrack Pro
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.