I am currently in the process of leaving the Armed Forces after returning nine and a half years service, so I can start when you would like me to.
I am interested in the position as I am an enthusiastic person, who enjoys a challenge and will deliver when given a task. I am interested in joining your company as it seems to be a friendly organisation which would allow me to work along side other highly skilled tradesmen.
I am a reliable, self motivated person who thrives at the chance of being challenged and use my skills to the best of my ability. I can work alone but do enjoy working as a team in order to produce the best results for the company. I have been a qualified engineer now for nine years now and have work in of the worst environments in the world but still managed to produce outstanding results, which is something I think your company will benefit from.
2005 to Present – Royal Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
• Retained efficiency of engineering equipment under complex conditions, hostile environments and constantly changing targets, hence proving high adaptability.
• Preformed complex diagnostic tests using specialist test equipment, sometimes with limited technical information.
• Planned, scheduled and implemented servicing and maintenance for a vast array of vehicle systems worth in the excess of £3m.
• Indentified and investigated premature failures of parts and equipments, formulating solutions preventative actions.
• Managed and ensured competencies for junior engineers including acting as a mentor.
• Monitored, implemented and followed engineering practices laid down in engineering standards publications.
• Achieved targets set by senior management to the highest standards and ahead of time such as inspections and checks.
• A modified engineering process to coincide with complex and hostile conditions, ensuring health and safety was adhered to throughout.
• Input engineering data using information technology and compose reports.
• Advise the team on any difficulties they encounter.
• Delegate duties to the team along with monitoring their performance to ensure tasks are completed.
• Prioritise daily work load along with liaising with internal suppliers for re-ordering of resources.
• Ensure all Health and Safety is adhered to within the immediate work environment along with completing relevant paperwork in line with COSHH and RIDDOR.
• Supervise the work of unqualified personnel and train them to become qualified.
• Provide high quality training and environments, including assessment of skilled and semi-skilled staff in both classroom and simulator environments.
• Meticulously prepared lessons prior to delivery incorporating MS PowerPoint and other visual aids.
• Constantly adapt delivery style dependant on students’ understanding of the subject matter.
• Deliver timely feedback to learners along with mentoring individuals when needed and assessing progress.
• Design and implement lesson plans in a logical and efficient order with the ability to restructure after receiving feedback.
Education & Training
• NVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering.
• City and Guilds level 3 in engineering installation, commissioning and maintenance.
• 8 GCSE’S including English, Maths and Science.
• BSC level 1 award in health and safety at work.
• City and Guilds level 3 in Basic mobile air conditioning.
• City and Guilds Information Technology Level 2.
• City and Guilds Communication Level 2.
• City and Guilds Application Of Number Level 2.
• City and Guilds Working With Others Level 2.
• Full U.K driving Licence(B,BE,B1,C,CE,C1,fhkp).
• JCLM leadership course.
• Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers(MIMechE)
• Self motivated individual with an excellent ability to work alone or as a member of a team.
• A proven manager able to produce outstanding results and vehicle availability.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to meet deadlines often under pressure and in adverse conditions.
• Thorough and competent.
• Problem solving, supported by careful analysis and evaluation.
• Computer literate.
• Physically fit individual.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.