Dedicated occupational health, Safety and environmental management professional with over four years of industry experience, Expert at inspecting and evaluating workplace for safety hazards and recommending and implementing safe workplace policies and procedures, Certified to administer and teach first aid and other training. Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and training skills with proven ability to interact effectively with technicians and management at all levels.
2015- Certifícate in Shaping Accident Free Environments, KBR Houston, Texas U.S.A
2012-2014 Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Health and Environment-Copperstone University, Zambia
2013 Certificate Occupational Health and Safety Awareness- National Council for construction Zambia.
2005-2007 High School Diploma- Meheba High School Solwezi, Zambia
2003-2004 Junior Secondary School Diploma- Moses Luneta Basic School Chavuma, Zambia
Dedicated occupational health, Safety and environmental management professional with over four (5) years of industry experience, and Expert at inspecting and evaluating workplace for safety hazards and recommending and implementing safe workplace polies and procedures, Certified to administered and teach first aid and other training. Outstanding interpersonal, presentation and training skills with proven ability to interact effectively with technicians and management at all levels.
Odebrecht, Angola Chile, S.A.
• Providing specific information on the workplace health, safety and welfare regulations
• Providing specialist contribution for investigation of accidents and incidents
• Providing advice and guidance on implementation of this standard and guidance at faculty or service level
• Assisting in ensuring the effectiveness of this standard is monitored within faculty or service through auditing
• Provide necessary support to ensure the correct development, management and improvement of the Project HSE Management System throughout all the phases of the project operation
• Maintain of Safety Records, Accidents Records
• Provide necessary support to ensure that all design and construction activities
• carried out by the Company are conducted in strict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, Company HSE Standards, applicable local legislation International Standards
• Take part in accident incident investigation
• Participate in HSE Risk Management and Occupational Safety Risk Assessment
• Provide necessary support to ensure that Project HSE plans and procedures are developed and implemented throughout the entire project life
• Participate in pre-construction survey, identify safety criticalities and environmental sensitive areas and design mitigation Measures
• Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process
March 2013- July 2014
Health, Safety and Loss Prevention-Soares da Costa, Angola
• Use of ISO Standards, 22000 (Food Safety Management)
• Inspection of scaffold, Hand held tools/Equipment, and Machinery
• Control of Oil spill/spillage
• Use of 9001 (Quality Management System)
• Conduction pre meeting before work commences
• Implementing in use of OHSAS Standards
• To support health and safety policy of the company and implement the standards of health and safety
• To process workers’ compensation claims
• Report the accident occurrence to a designated person within the organization
• Provide first aid to injured person(s) and prevent further injuries or damage
• To make sure that workers are using proper PPE whenever they perform their tasks
• Investigate the accident and the cause of the accident in the workplace environment
• Conducting risk assessment in the workplace
• Report the findings of the accidents to the Health and safety manager
• Develop a plan for corrective action and ensue work permit
• Implement the plan of safety awareness
November 2012 – February 2013
HSE Officer- Chambeshi Copper smelters, Zambia (CCS)
• Conducting environmental Audit
• ISO standards, 14001, 9001and 22000
• Setting, implementing, and planning of the environmental policy
• Preparing a draft report after analyzing the audit evidence and drawing audit conclusion
• Preparing final report after taking into account the audit entity’s responses to audit conclusions and suggesting recommendations
• Setting environmental norms and standards, enforcement, licensing, inspection and penalties for violation
• Introducing of specific programs for environment protection and its implementation oversight and monitoring
• Collecting audit evidence through questionnaires, interviews document scrutiny, photographs direct testing of samples and reducing waste includes any process or activity that avoids, reduces or eliminates waste at its source or results in reuse or recycling
• Monitoring of compliance to waste policies /rules, proper accountability mechanism and collecting and segregation of waste. And monitoring of compliance to programs/strategies to reduce air pollution
• Recognition of threats to health and environment posed air pollution and monitoring of achievement of obligation of targets set for prevention of pollution
December 2012 -August 2013
Risk, Health and Safety Officer- Chibuluma Mine Kalulushi, Zambia
• Identification of method of detecting, prevention, elimination and reduction of accidents that cause loses in the company
• Protecting of employees, company property and the public in the event of fire, chemical and physical dangerous occurrences
• Investigation of causes of personal injury and property damage accidents and recommend remedial measures and provision of first aid to injured employees before reaching the medical Center.
• Authorization of work permits pertaining to confined places and hot works in scheduled areas and ensure that good ventilation or respiratory aids and fire precautions are provided.
• Ensure procedures on handling of toxic and other dangerous chemicals and equipment likely to endanger life of employees and the public are followed.
January 2009 –December 2012- HSE Standard Controller -Indeni Petroleum Refinery Zambia Limited
• Ensures that Company’s HSE regulations are respected during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility
• Ensure maintenance operation tasks and activities are implemented and performed with strict compliance, in accordance with the Company’s safety rules and operating procedures, and in accordance with standard industry practice
• Takes in charge safety equipment in case of breakdown until correct operation status Undertake diagnostics and maintenance of Fire & Gas systems
• Carrying out corrective and preventive operations in order to achieve production targets Control and check the equipment, installations, material at the various interventions stages using measuring devices Replace the defective elements of fire and gas instrument
Language & Other Skills
• Fluent in English,
• National Languages ( Luvale, Chokwe, Umbundu and Lunda)
Excellent use of Microsoft office packages
MS Excel, MS Word, Access and PowerPoint
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.