I am a young professional seeking to build a career in an international environment. I am flexible, hard working, and very interested and willing to learn new skills. I value integrity and have a strong work ethic.
I have a BA in International Studies and have worked in Switzerland for a year. Working in a foreign country and with a myriad of different cultures has increased my interpersonal and communication skills, while also expanding my ability to adapt to new situations.
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point, Stevens Point, WI
Bachelor of Arts, International Studies, GPA: 3.85 May 2012
• Minor: French
• Graduated cum laude
• Phi Kappa Phi National Honor Society Member
• Mildred Davis Excellence in the Study of French Award
• Language Study Abroad: China, Summer 2010
• Customer service
• MS Office proficiency
• French (intermediate)
• Oral and written communication
• Work independently or with group
• Multi-national travel & planning
VOLUNTEER & INTERN EXPERIENCE
Project Intern February 2014 – Present
Academic Travel Abroad, Washington, DC
• Assist with different projects as they arise.
• Work with Surveymonkey.com to input trip evaluation data.
• Create Florence apartment information guide.
Receptionist February 2014 – May 2014
Alliance Française, Washington, DC
• Unlock doors and turn off alarm Saturday mornings.
• Sit at reception desk and admit students and answer inquiries.
Non-profit Office Assistant October 2013 – Present
Beyond Borders, Washington, DC
• Help with research, fund raising outreach, PR outreach for events.
• Aide with mailings, social media posts, tracking social media traffic, answering phones, and basic office functions.
• Co-coordinating and setting up art installations.
• Designing and implementing re-curing donor upgrade strategy.
Visitor Aide October 2013 – Present
Capitol Visitor Center, Washington, DC
• Answer inquiries and direct visitors to proper locations.
• Assist with school group tours.
• Assist tour guides and keep visitor traffic flowing through high traffic areas.
• Run interactive cart programs using artifacts and documents to offer historical information for visitors.
Private Nanny August 2013 – Present
French family, Washington, DC
• Supervise the two younger girls each day, beginning by picking them up from school and bus stop until they are in bed.
• Oversee homework for elder of the two younger girls, practice reading with the youngest, and occasionally edit English papers for the eldest of the three girls
• Take children to activities, interact with them encouraging development, and prepare dinner.
Au Pair/Personal Assistant September 2012 – July 2013
Swiss family, Bernex, Geneva, Switzerland
• Looked after two young children, cooked, and cleaned to help the parents maintain their schedules.
• Helped the elder child fine-tune and improve her English and helped the younger child learn English.
• Took the children to and from school. Encouraged development through play and activities and helped them master new skills.
Sales Associate September 2010 – June 2012
Kohl’s, Plover, WI and West Bend, WI
• Assisted customers in any way possible in-store and on the phone by locating items and answering inquires efficiently and knowledgeably.
• Maintained a clean, organized store by folding and hanging clothes on the sales floor and in the fitting rooms and re-ticketing items.
• Worked point of sales ensuring customers had a speedy check-out. Made sure they were aware of the charge card offer and benefits that they would receive and opening charge card accounts for customers.
Office Assistant June 2008 – January 2011
LKQ Smart Parts, Hustisford, WI
• Organized, filed, copied, and faxed documents helping in the efficiency of the office and completed any odd jobs required.
• Worked with Microsoft Excel entering data into spreadsheets as well as entering information into the company’s database quickly and accurately.
• Helped keep the stock yard clean and tidy by relabeling all of the outside racks and went through and checked inventory to help maintain the correct stats so the sales associates could better serve the customers.
• Helped purchase cars via online auctions so the company had more opportunities to add to their inventory
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.