Iam a hard working professional in the Nuclear industry as a Mechanical Engineer presently in Radiation and have been Certified by Austria and look forward to furthering my career in alternative Nuclear fields as well as the same is a vast field and gives me more and more opportunities to learn new technology and one of the most interested parts in Waste Energy management wherein iam willing to learn the same for my furthering of the career. Also on Oil and Gas is of a very interesting field for me.
Education and Certification
September2012- Certified Nuclear Engineering Professional Programme
Nuclear Engineering Academy, Hyderabad.
August2007- Bachelor of Technology
June2011 Dr.Samuel George Institute of Engg & Technology
JNTU – Kakinada
Stream: Mechanical Engineering
Highlights of CNEP Program, PM Dimensions
• Nuclear Material Processing and Fabrication: This is the subject I am most interested in along with Nuclear and Reactor Chemistry, as in both of then we learn detail the process of extraction and fabrication of different nuclear materials from their respective natural sources. I am particularly interested in the different kind of interactions possible in the core components of a nuclear reactor.
• Radiation protection: The principles of radiation detection and measurement, operating principles of different kinds of detectors, monitoring of radiation levels.
• Regulatory Aspects Of NPP: Structure and functions of AERB, regulatory and statuary organizations in the Indian nuclear scenario, different phases of siting and commissioning of a nuclear power plant, safety culture.
• QA and NDT Methods: NDT methods ranging from visual examination to eddy current examination were discussed and an industrial visit to observe the same method.
• Trained for one month at boiling water reactor in Zwentendorf, Vienna, Austria in August- September, 2012,
• Attended Lectures related to BWR and Zwentendorf nuclear power plant presented by Dr. Weimenn, nuclear scientist.
Project Name: Modeling and Manufacturing of Knuckle Joint by Using AUTO CAD and CNC Milling Machine.
Client : Central Institute Of Tool Design, Hyderabad
Team Size : 5 (Team Leader)
Description: Knuckle joint is one of the temporary joints are employed as fasteners to transmit force. The joint is not rigid. It permits angular movement between the rods. By using AutoCAD and CNC we designed knuckle joint to obtain the basic procedure is drafting in AutoCAD and that is imported to CNC to get the required component i.e. (KNUCKLE JOINT).
Project Title: Design of Rudder and Rudder Stock with Steering Gear Mechanism
Client : HSL (Hindustan Shipyard Limited)
Location : Vishakhapatnam
Team Size : 5 (Project Leader)
Description: This project deals with the study of “Design of Rudder and Rudderstock with Steering Gear Mechanism” The basic principle involved in steering gear system is diverting the flow of fluid by the help of rudder. Steering system is operated by the horizontal component of thrust force.
So in order to turn the ship towards either port or starboard side, the steering system is compulsory. While doing the project, we design the components of steering system and studied the operations of steering gear system.
Technical Software / Computer Literacy
• CAD/CAM, Solid works.
• CATIA V5.
• CNC Programming.
• Basic Computer Literacy – MS Office.
• Operating systems — Windows.
Areas of Interest
• QA and NDT methods
• I.C Engine
• Heat transfer
• Got Certificate from CTBTO for successful completion of “THE SCIENCE AND TECHNOOGY OF CTBTO”.
• Presented a paper on “Green Engine” in Gayathri vidhya Parishad College of engg.
• Presented a Paper on” Hydro Forming” Gandhi Institute of Technology and
• Industrial Visit to “ Kalva Engineers Pvt Ltd” which is Non-Destructive Testing Company in Hyderabad
1 year eight months in PM Dimension’s pvt.Ltd. In Radiation Services Department,
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.