I have 8 years experience in the management fields of Administration, HR, Recruitment and Training.
I am keen to re locate from the UK to Europe where possible as from a very young age and growing up, lived in parts Middle east and Asia.
To further my career in office management and or HR would be ideal however am open to new opportunities.
No commitments in the UK therefore with a minimum of a months notice I can make the transition.
03/2014 to date
Recruitment & Retention Coordinator
Home Instead Senior Care, Swansea
Home Instead Senior Care is a global franchise and is a Domiciliary Care Provider.
• Manage the administration staff and oversee this function to the business and work to policies and procedures.
• Recruit new care staff members.
• Retain & develop staff members.
04/2012 to 03/2014
Norland Managed Services, DVLA, Swansea
Noland Managed Services are a facilities management company who, at the Swansea site, maintain the DVLA.
• Manage a team of 12 engineers on and off site
• Manage the high volume of daily reactive works from start to finish
• Liaising with clients & sub contractors
04/2010 to 04/2012
Saga Homecare (formally Greenbanks Homecare), Swansea
Saga Homecare are a domiciliary care company who provide a high standard of homecare across Wales, England & Scotland.
• Management of employees within a team of 50
• Interviewing potential candidates for new job roles
• Training new candidates on Policies and Procedures
• Management of employees Human Resources
• Business Planning
• Data Base construction
• Training coordination and Administration
04/2009 to 04/2010
Medteam Healthcare, Swansea
Medteam Healthcare is a recruitment agency for healthcare professional such as GPs, Registrars, Nurses etc.
• Liasing with healthcare professionals on a daily basis
• Business Development
01/2008 to 02/2009
PA to Regional Operations Manager
Barchester Healthcare, Swansea
Barcharchester Healthcare is one of the biggest care providers in the UK.
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manage
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
• Taking dictation and minutes
• 8 GSCEs all grades C and above including Maths, English & Science (Bishop Gore School 2003)
• 4 AS levels which include Law, English, Business Studies & Psychology (Swansea College 2004)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.