I am an extremely hard working, multi skilled and dedicated individual. As you will note from my enclosed CV, I have been working as an Aluminium Steel Worker in the Sultanate of Oman since 1998, responsible for developing and building a number of aluminium steel products such as doors, windows and towers. I also fabricate, erect, install, fit and weld/bolt structural steel plates and shapes and layout, fabricate and install sheet metal systems.
2013 – To Date
ALUMINIUM STEEL WORKER
Sultanate of Oman
• Developing and building a number of aluminium steel products, including steel doors, windows and towers within a factory setting
• Undertaking the fabrication, erection, installation, fitting, welding and bolting of structural steel shapes and plates as well as laying out, fabricating and installing sheet metal systems
• Conducting welding and metal cutting actions in line with health and safety guidelines and procedures
• Installing aluminium steel in concrete structures, working closely with other members of a successful and productive team
1998 – 2001
ALUMINIUM STEEL WORKER
Al Quaity Trade & Construction, Sultanate of Oman
• Undertaking accountability for the full control of the whole production process, responsible for operating the machines safely and proficiently, checking product samples and for continually feeding/running machines
• Ensuring the consistent adherence to all governing health and safety guidelines and procedures as well as the appropriate cleaning and sanitizing protocols when maintaining the production unit
• Personally responsible for ensuring all work is completed in line with set timeframes and that the end products are constantly of a high quality
2001 – 2012
• Setting up own business selling wholesale medication to pharmacies and clinics in Pakistan
• Successfully achieving set targets through the development and implementation of effective sales and marketing strategies
• Utilising excellent communicative abilities to build, develop and maintain beneficial relationships at all levels
• Ensuring the provision of an exceptional customer service at all times, effectively transferring knowledge regarding products
• Undertaking carpentry work, including creating tables, cupboards and other furniture to a high quality standard
Intermediate & Secondary Education (Lahore, Pakistan)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.