I have five years airfreight experience, with four years at supervisory level. I am highly trained in all areas of warehousing and distribution. I am Security Level G and x-ray screening trained. I am suited to this role because of my experience and exemplary attitude to success. My work is of a consistently high standard. I am used to working both autonomously and as part of a team, often making immediate decisions and delegating tasks to the appropriate available resources.
BA Degree Management, General studies
04/2008 – 09/2014
Allport Cargo Services (Airfreight at Heathrow) – Distribution/Warehouse Assistant Manager
Working area: Distribution Office / Warehouse in Allports main depot.
Achievements and developed abilities
• Planning routes for around 40-50 vechicles daily
• Cooperating with our domestic and international depots (Turkey, Poland, Dubai Netherlands, Germany etc)
• Knowlegde about all aspects of Transport and Warehouse management.
• Providing a safe, and pleasant working environment within the team for both motivation and health & safety
• To meet at least daily with the Manager and Team Leaders to pre-plan work schedules and ensure that resource is optimised and at the required level. Effective communication of tasks, deadlines and targets to staff.
• Establish effective working relationships within team, departments and other areas of operation (e.g. Breakbulk/ Import/ Export/ Transport where necessary)
• Ensure that staff conduct (whether employed or Agency) is professional and in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Ensure that Space Management is actively worked on to maximize available working areas
• Recruitment, retention, performance management and attendance
• Keeping air cargo security procedures
• Making sure ISO standards are kept. Ensure that non conformities are issued.
• UK National Air Cargo Security Level G trained and X-RAY operator with NXCT and 6×6 up to date
06/2006 – 03/2008
TTC Services – Builders logistics supervisor, Builders logistic and industrial cleaning manager.
Working area: building sites of Heathrow – mainly Terminal 5 – also other terminals and many significant sites in London area.
Achievements and developed abilities
• Estimating new contract budgets and quotes
• Customer service
• Snags reports.
• Keeping deadlines and budget.
• Coordinate equipment deliveries and tools carriage.
• Make sure that all safety and airport security procedures are being kept.
• Tools supply and stock control.
03/2004 – 06/2006
BSK Return SA – Branch manager, scrap sales specialist
Working area: Cracow
• Organize collections – road logistics.
• Organize deliveries – railway logistics.
• Ensured the accuracy of all shipping documents.
• Supply fuel and all needed tools and maintenance materials.
• Steel scrap stock control.
• Market analyse.
• Coordinate loading and unloading inbound and outbound deliveries.
• In and out cash control and books keeping.
• Pricing and classification of bought scrap.
• Maintaining good relationship with existing customers.
• Inspections of refused freight.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.