I am writing to express my interest to work for Administrative Jobs- Full Time, Permanent Position at New York City . As an individual I am a very dedicated and organized person towards my work. The key strengths that I possess for success in your organization include:
1. Operational Efficiency and Strong Interpersonal and Organizational Skills
2. Ability to work in a multicultural environment
3. Effective Media Planning, Client Servicing and Sound understanding of this Business
MBA – International Business ITM Business School (2014)
Bachelor Of Accounting And Financing(Hons) City College (2011)
CLASS XII (ISC) ST.Joan’s School (2008)
CLASS X (ICSE) ST.Joan’s School (2006)
Administrative Assistant (4 August 2014 – Pursuing)
• Primary phone coverage calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, internet research, creating spreadsheets and presentations.
• Prepare, sort and distribute incoming mail and mail all US/UPS/Fed Ex packages.
• Oversee all aspects of publication orders including inventory and maintenance of inventory
Sales Manager and Cashier (8 September 2014 – 25 March 2015)
212 NYC Wireless, Manhattan, New York
• Selling different types of mobiles and prepaid mobile plans to customer
• Handling and process payments on total purchase by customers both cash and credit transactions
• Build new customer relationship and maintain a good relationship with old customers
• Negotiate with clients
• Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships follow up on sales activity
• Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Assistant Manager in International Marketing ( 16 December 2013 – 24 May 2014)
FORTIS Hiranandani Hospital, Vashi, Mumbai
• Establish inter hospital co-ordination and communication with all departments and get information, collect data and also give feedback of the market analysis to the same departments.
• Increase market share through higher penetration and awareness of Fortis as Hospital of Desire
Create database for potential international customers & conduct periodic updating of the same
• Develop and nurture new market and Client support and coordination activities. Interact with physicians on a regular basis.
• To send visa invitation to the high commissioner for patient’s invitation to India and execute c-form and F-form for the medical visa process of the patient and his family member
• Prepare quotation for the patient hospitalization process from his coming to India, staying and leaving India in coordinating with the hospital.
Intern (Business Analyst)( 01 January – 15 March 2013)
FKL India Pvt. Ltd., Kolkata, West Bengal
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.