Ad ops professional with over 3 years of experience in ad trafficking, team leadership and client services. Committed to excellence and uniquely talented to work on multiple complex problems simultaneously. Personal passion for consuming large amounts of data with intent to assemble information, extract pertinent facts, present recommendations and make improvements. Looking for a high-speed, demanding environment in the digital media space to apply skills and experience.
B.S., Advertising, May 2010
The University of Texas, Austin
University Honors: eight semesters on Dean’s List Honor Roll, Fall 2006 – Spring 2010
Graduated with 3.5 GPA (on 4.0 scale)
Spiceworks is a software development company headquartered in Austin, Texas. It was formed in early 2006 to provide a Facebook-like community integrated with a free ad-supported IT systems management inventory, and help desk software application designed for network administrators working in small- to mid-sized businesses
Ad Operations Manager – Spiceworks October 2012 – Present
Managed Ad Trafficking team within the Media Ops department (three FTEs plus seasonal contractors) responsible for all Spiceworks’ ad inventory including forecasting, sell-thru rates, pricing, product development and revenue per page optimizations. Reported to CFO and Director of Monetization, maintained a delivery target of 98+% month over month while overall pageviews grew 33% year over year. Curated advertising opportunities for strategic customers to make the most of premium and unused inventory. Worked on the development of new products added to the Spiceworks’ solution set and optimized said products based on market demand and performance expectations.
• Nominated for Best Traffic Coordinator by Austin Advertising Federation
• Oversaw ad server migration for display and mobile units from OpenX to DFP
• Worked with development team to integrate CRM system API with DFP eliminating 40+ hours of manual set up per week
• Helped develop Spiceworks’ Google Ad Exchange offering and retargeting capabilities
• Worked through the release of four custom proprietary ad solutions, two separate variable ad layout designs and strategic delivery methods that significantly improved network CTR on major ad units
• Implemented training process for ad ops and onboarding sales staff
Campaign Manager – Spiceworks October 2011 – September 2012
Worked with Account Executives to manage customer experience and develop long-term business relationships. Responsible for over 25 clients concurrently, ranging from $10,000 to more than $250,000 USD in annual spend. Provided insight and subject matter expertise to position clients for success, tailored to their budget, timelines and campaign objectives. Left as Sr. Campaign Manager to build out ad ops Trafficking team and assume responsibility of delivery goals, ad server migration and the addition of rich media ad units to product suite.
• Managed multiple top tier accounts including Samsung, SolarWinds, Toshiba and Cisco each with annual spends over $200,000 USD
• Worked with many agencies both US and international including Starcom, Essence, OMD and Carat
Trafficking Manager – Spiceworks October 2010 – September 2011
Managed all Spiceworks banner inventory (250mm+ impressions/mo.) to ensure timely and accurate delivery. Aggregated traffic data to maximize yield from sold and remnant ad inventory. Analyzed delivery methods and targeting options for best possible client experience. Streamlined campaign tracking and trafficking process to decrease third party discrepancies and make certain ad revenue goals month-to-month were met.
• Optimized traffic delivery process with focus on workflow and request management
• Managed the delivery of more than 100 client campaigns at once across many different ad units in multiple regions/geos.
• Tracked delivery and missing assets to ensure maximum daily utilization
Broad Street Interactive December 2009 – May 2010
Broad Street Co. was founded in 2007 and has offices in Austin, Texas and Charleston, South Carolina. The agency manages accounts across many industry sectors including, Travel & Tourism, Retail/CPG, Utilities, Advocacy & Awareness, B2B Technology, State Agency Campaigns and Non-Profit.
Intern – Broad Street Interactive December 2009 – May 2010
Worked underneath CEO and Sr. Media Buyer to help negotiate national and regional digital media buys, create media budgets and provide analysis to support purchase of proposed media. Created ideas for client pitch meetings, worked with graphic designers to develop creative concepts and prepared reports for clients on the results of campaigns.
Languages: English and intermediate Spanish
• Nominated by Austin Advertising Federation for Best Traffic Coordinator in Fall 2013
• Invited to Presidents Club (Spiceworks) for achievements as Campaign Manager in Spring 2013
• Google Adwords certified
Ad Monsters Publisher Forum Group, Member, Fall 2013 to present
Interactive Advertising Bureau, Member via Spiceworks, Fall 2013 to present
Texas Advertising Group, Member, Fall 2008 to May 2010
Ad Trafficking: Inventory management and strategy, online ad servers, ad exchanges, DSPs and programmatic buying
Ad Operations: Yield optimization, customer services, client development and success management
Digital Media: media pricing models (CPM, CPA, CPC, etc.), performance metrics (CTR,VTR, etc.), attribution and different supply-side business models.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.