the moment I left school I started AAT and passed AAT level 2,3 &4 whilst I worked in an accounts firm at the same time. whilst studying and working together in the same industry I developed on my skills and developed many skills I can now bring to your company.
Qualifications and Education:
• 3 AS levels including a grade C in mathematics – 2011
• AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) level 2
• AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) level 3 (Diploma)
• AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) level 4 (HND)
• Sales assistant at M&K express 2008 – 2010 – My job was to serve customers and make sure customer satisfaction was being achieved alongside other colleagues.
• Accounts assistant/Bookkeeper at Dean Howard and Co. 2011 – 2012 – Working in an accounts office I had various duties such as; answering phone calls, filling clients documents away, analyzing clients bank statements by classifying their expenses and inputting the data on a spread sheet.
• Maths teacher at Cognitive Education centre December 2012 – June 2013 – As a teacher, I had a huge responsibility of managing high school students whilst making sure that each individual pupil was achieving and meeting the standard of work that I set them.
• Steward/Door supervisor for Wise security working at various events – Whilst working for this security company, I learned how to deal with and appropriately handle various types of situations and problems.
Royal Mail has employed me as a casual worker and I have been working for them since January 2013 as an indoor mail sorter. My main responsibility is to work as part of a team, making sure that letters and parcels are all dispatched on time.
Furthermore, I have also been working in a Post Office part time since June 2014. My duties include; cash handling, filling the ATM, serving customers and making sure they are receiving the best product/value for their money and finally reconciling the cash till with the figure which appears on the horizon system at the end of each day.
I can speak 3 languages which include English, Urdu, and Hindi.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.