I have strong computer proficiency skills in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.I also have basic skills in Pastel Partner. I hold an International Computer Driving Licence. I would consider myself as a systematic, organized person who is meticulous and accurate. I am highly committed to the delivery of the goals of the organization. I have experience in handling finance and accounting transactions,monitoring budgets ,preparing monthly financial reports and administrative work.
Secondary School attended: Maranatha Adventist High School, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Ordinary Level Certificate (2006-2008)
Subjects and Grade:
Integrated Science A
Physical Science C
High School attended: Speciss College, Bulawayo, Zimbabwe. Advanced Level Certificate: Cambridge. (2009-2010)
Subjects and Grade:
Business Studies D
Institution: University of South Africa (UNISA)
Address: UNISA Muckleneuk Campus, Preller Street Pretoria 002, South Africa
Degree: B Compt Accounting Science in Financial Accounting (Completed in June 2015)
Name of Organization: Basilwizi Trust
Position: Accounting Student Trainee
Key performance functions:
– Monitoring of grants and budgets;
– Daily handling of finance and accounting transactions;
– Posting to Pastel (using Pastel Partner version 12);
– Preparing of monthly and quarterly financial reports for the organization;
– Doing weekly and monthly bank and cash reconciliations
– Preparation of books for the routine external audit
– Administrative work ,managing the office
– Answering calls,
– Creating an efficient filing system
– Scanning,printing documents
– Data capturing
Duration of Training: 1 year (January-December 2013)
IT Proficiency Skills
• Microsoft Office- MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access
• International Computer Driver’s License (ICDL)
• Pastel Partner Software
Personal Skills & Abilities
• Good writing and communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a team to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work with basic Microsoft and Pastel packages.
• Able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision.
• Ability to interact with other people at all levels of the organisation.
• Ability to implement a result-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives
• Ability to respond quickly to changing situations; and work well under pressure while maintaining individual team effectiveness.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.