I am a 24 year old and have always had a lot of interest in field of Accounting & Finance. I started accounting at school level. After finishing my school, I enrolled myself with CIMA in Feb 09 and started working at a UK practice.
I finished CIMA exams in June 12 and my further desire to learn accountancy led me enroll for ACCA. I am now only left with 2 ACCA exams to become an ACCA affiliate.
I am currently working at KPMG India as an Accountant and looking for working opportunities globally.
Nandi Services Ltd (UK): Accounts Executive
Nandi Services is an accounting firm based in Buckinghamshire. Clients include a diverse range of proprietorships and small businesses.
Feb 2009 to date
• Assisting in preparation of financial statements of various companies.
• Run monthly payroll along with initiating payment of monthly salaries.
• Generate sales invoices and chase customer payments.
• Maintain purchase ledger and ensure timely payment to suppliers.
• Prepare and file quarterly VAT returns.
• File personal tax return on behalf of various clients.
• Prepare budgets and cashflow forecasts.
• Prepare ad hoc reports required by management for decision making.
• Write cashbooks for various companies and reconcile bank statements.
• Passed CIMA exams in first attempt while working as an Accountant at Nandi Services Ltd.
• Achieved overall score of 86% (78 out of 90) in Pearson Test of English Academic test in October 2012.
• Contributed in managing property portfolios on behalf of various clients.
• Produced full set of accounts in timely and error free manner.
• Implemented new IT hardware resulting in significant cost savings.
• Saved costs to company by solving small networking problems in-house thereby avoiding need of an engineer.
• Attended CIMA events & seminars which assist in my professional career development resulting in company benefiting from up-to-date industry knowledge.
London School of Business & Finance (London, UK), 2012 – 13
Qualification: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
(Fundamental level exempt)
Core Subjects: P1 – Governance, Risk and Ethics
P2 – Corporate Reporting – International
P3 – Business Analysis
P6 – Advanced Taxation
P7- Advanced Audit & Assurance-International
Kaplan Financial London (London, UK), 2009 – 12
Qualification: Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) – passed finalist
Core Subjects: T4 Final Assessment – 14 June 2012
Strategic Level – 22 March 2012
Management Level – 24 March 2011
Operational Level – 21 January 2010
Certificate Level – 23 July 2009
S.K.V Senior Secondary School (Ashok Vihar, Delhi, India), 1998 – 2008
Qualification: Central Board of Secondary Education, India (SSC) (CBSE): 77%
Core Subjects: Accounting, Economics, Business Studies, Mathematics
SKILLS & INTERESTS
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel & Word
• Good command on QuickBooks Pro Accounts 2013
• Certificate of achievement in using Sage Line 50
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in high pressure environment
• Able to work in a team based environment as well as independently
• Other skills include costing, investment appraisal, financial analysis, risk management, managing client profile, budgeting, forecasting etc.
OTHER HOBBIES & INTERESTS
• Digital photography
• Sports: Badminton, Cricket, Football
• Reading technology news blogs & magazines
• Keeping up to date with current affairs and business news
• General DIY computer hardware engineering
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.